SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
stylishbynature
Style_council
stylishbynature

Which one looks better and is easy to apply. I have been using liquid all these years, but just reconsidering before buying a new one

posted over 2 years ago
recklessenigma
Style_council
recklessenigma

I think liquid is easiest to apply. Especially the L’oreal super liner; it’s amzing!
I don’t really like pencil eyeliner, it’s easy to apply, but I don’t think it looks as nice as liquid/gel.
Also gel eyeliner is pretty easy to apply, as long as you use an angled brush :)

posted over 2 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I use a pencil eye liner but the way I put it looks kind of like liquid, so it depends on your style. I don’t like the liquid one as much cause I always make a mess :D

posted over 2 years ago

Flawless_nBrown
Style_council
Flawless_nBrown

PENCIL….my hands are not steady enough for the liquid :)

posted over 2 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I prefer liquid. It has a smoother, darker effect and it’s much easier to produce different strokes.

Pencil is easier to apply for me and it’s better for dramatic smoky effects. It smudges much easier though.

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I like liquid because it looks more dramatic, but I like some pencils too. I use pencils for fun colors.

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I use pencil because I don’t have a steady hand…although I love the look of the liquid better…guess I better practice…haha!

posted over 2 years ago

jasmine19
Style_council
jasmine19

I use both. I think liquid is easiest to apply but I despise waterproof liquid liner because it gets on the lashes and it’s hard to get out! But I use pencil for majority of my everyday looks. just depends

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I like liquid liner. Has anyone tried using eyeshadow as an eyeliner, though? I’ve always wondered how that works.

posted over 2 years ago

pixelhazard
Style_council
pixelhazard

I used to use a great khol eyeliner pencil but have more recently been enjoying a bold defined liquid eyeliner finish. Both are great, it just depends on what kind of finish you are looking for. Liquid = drama, pencil = more natural

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I prefer gel, it’s the best of both worlds. matte opacity of a pencil, precision and staying power of a liquid. I use tarte’s clay liner with a $3 brush I found at target :)

I personally don’t like liquid liners because they don’t dry matte; and I don’t like how easily pencils smudge.

posted over 2 years ago

DaniDee_World
New_user DaniDee_World is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When DaniDee_World reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
DaniDee_World

Pencil! The traditional is less messy. Follow my blog at www.daniellesview.blogspot.com and vote for my pics http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/618156-The+Ugly+Floral-belt

posted over 2 years ago

breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

Liquid! I know that the pencil eyeliners can’t give me my cat-eyes like the liquid can!

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i use liquid!i like the retro look w/winged liquid eyeliner.
And also, i have yet to find a pencil that doesn’t smear by the end of the day.

posted over 2 years ago

yaniebee
Style_council
yaniebee

THEY ARE BOTH EFFECTIVE FOR DIFFERENT REASON. FOR EXAMPLE LIQUID IS PERFECT FOT A CAT EYE, DOLLYBIRD OR ANY OTHER DRAMATIC TOP EYELID STYLE. HOWEVER PENCIL IS GREAT FOR EVERYDAY AND WORKS PERFECT FOR THE LOWER EYELID :)

posted over 2 years ago

wildlywacky
Style_council
wildlywacky

Depends on the eye. If your eyes are heavy lidded or are slightly protrusive then pencilids much better accommodated for you. But if not, liquid can look stunning if applied properly.

posted over 2 years ago

wildlywacky
Style_council
wildlywacky

Depends on the eye. If your eyes are heavy lidded or are slightly protrusive then pencilids much better accommodated for you. But if not, liquid can look stunning if applied properly.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION