SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ivywang
Style_council
ivywang

What’s your opinion on short, naturally long, and fake nails?

I like short and clean nails, sometimes with nail polish to add a bit of color. I don’t like naturally grown long nails because I think they look dirty sometimes, but once in awhile, I will grow mine out. Once I do, I don’t like cutting them =/ I don’t like fake nails (esp. french tips), because I think it looks extremely tacky.

What do you girls/boys think?

posted over 5 years ago
1 3
mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

I hate fake nails. I think they look really cheap. I usually cut mine rather short because I find it the most comfortable length for everyday.

posted over 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I keep mine short but mostly because if they were long I just know I would pick at them

posted over 1 year ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I like to grow my nails long. I usually don’t use nail polish on them, but occasionally I do enjoy a french manicure (with the tips being black, not white).

posted over 1 year ago

thepigs
Style_council
thepigs

i think the fake french manicure nails look a little strange and a french mani on your natural nails look better. my nail beds got better so even when i leave 1mm of white tip or less, they still look a little long c: i play piano so i have to cut my nails short but i don’t like them too short.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I wear my nails short and natural, but I like fake nails a lot.

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I’ve been thinking of getting fake nails (mine are pretty weak) but they’re always square. I want elegant oval ones.

posted over 1 year ago

GracielleNebres
Style_council
GracielleNebres

clean and short nails never come out in the trend.. to spice it up, just add some nail art

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I let my nails grow out, but trim them whenever I feel they’re getting too long. I’ve never tried fake nails, and I don’t plan to.

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

There’s a natural length I like keeping mine at. When I was in culinary school, they made us cut them super short. (If you looked at your hand with your palm facing you, you shouldn’t be able to see your nails over the top of your fingers.) I’m used to using my nails, so when they were constantly that short I couldn’t do things like open a can of soda or give my boyfriend a good back scratch. Now, I keep them so that they’re just a little bit longer than culinary school short, and I’m happy with them.

posted over 1 year ago

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

short nails…mainly because my nails are fragile, easy to break…

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

Short nails, but not too short, i like to have some “white” at the end ;)

posted over 1 year ago

AmourxHandmade
Style_council
AmourxHandmade

My fingers are pretty short and stubby to begin with – so keeping them naturally longer (but not too long) makes my fingers look longer and leaner. I love nail polish so my nails are mostly painted but every now and then, I go without polish to let my nails ‘breathe’ as I’ve heard how bad the chemical in nail polish is and the damage is does to your nails in the long term.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I used to love getting my nails done, the long acrylic look, it’s nice to get them done sometimes but I keep my nails natural medium length now.

posted over 1 year ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION