SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bexlea
Style_council
bexlea

So I normally wear liquid eyeliner, because in the past I’ve only ever bought cheap pencil eyeliner and found it to be rubbish. This winter, however, I want to try pencil eyeliner again, what brand would you recommend? I want one thats not gonna run down my face after an hour!

posted over 6 years ago
1 2
sleepy
Style_council
sleepy

mac technakohl is the only one i’ve used that doesn’t disappear or get all smeary after a few hours. i think it’s worth it to spend a bit more on eyeliner, so you don’t run the risk of looking like a raccoon.

posted about 6 years ago

Rebekah_R
Style_council
Rebekah_R

I use Benefit.. its lovely, creamy and smudgy..big chunky pencil..love it! Also the packaging/format is nice..if your one to want something nice on the dressing table!

posted about 6 years ago

candicew7
Style_council
candicew7

MAC!!!

posted about 6 years ago

jehovahsfitness
Style_council
jehovahsfitness

I got tired of using the cheap Bonne Belle eyeliner sticks, and tried MAC. 5 times the price, no noticeable difference in quality. Ugh.

posted about 6 years ago

Cameleon
Style_council
Cameleon

My everlasting love: automatic eye pencil duo from Estee Lauder!!

posted about 6 years ago

Mango_Tree
Style_council
Mango_Tree

oh perfect! i’ve been after a kohl eyeliner for a while, i’ve only ever used MAC but i’ll try some of the cheaper alternatives mentioned. thanks!

posted almost 6 years ago

StreakingScarlettVTG
Style_council
StreakingSca...

It’s cheap and cheery but works a treat and has never ran for me – Rimmel London 2.99GBP can’t go wrong.

inKARLcerating
Style_icon
inKARLcerating

i dont recommend mac kohl for people with oily skin/eyelids/ and for sweaty people.. it actually smudge everything.. it doesnt look runway-ish.. it looks messy..

i like make up forever’s eyeliner.. smudge-proof
and laura mercier’s special brown eyeliner. it lasts long. i just use an eyeliner brush and its more efficient than using the pencil directly to the rim of the eye..

and YSL’s black eyeliner! defiitely a keeper!

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

yea, mac

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION