SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

Lately I’ve been bored of my hair, I never dyed it. I thought maybe about switching up the color, I’m not sure. My hair does get kind of dry. I’ve heard that dyeing your hair dries it out or even makes it fall out. Is that true? What are your experiences with it cause I’m not sure if it’s worth it. Thanks.

posted almost 4 years ago
1 3
StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

I’ve dyed my hair a lot and in my experience its fun to change your hair every once in a while!
As long as you take proper care of it afterwards it should be fine.
Use argan oil or coconut oil to help your hair grow healthy and avoid using heat on your hair after dying!

posted 6 months ago

Astraete
Style_council
Astraete

I’ve experimented with my hair a lot, I have this kind of vicious circle I go through- from red to purple to black to blonde to red etc. I lately bleached my hair and it’s the worst my hair has been through. I definitely recommend hair masks and/or olive oil(leave it in hair for as long as you feel you need, I’ve left it overnight sometimes). Also, don’t colour all of your hair several times per month as the ends will get so terrible you’ll have to cut a lot of hair off in the end.
Just be careful and take care of your hair, keep it moisturized with quality products (:

posted 6 months ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION