SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

So, I lost a lot of weight and I felt comfortable for a while, however, I started eating a lot of stop I shouldn’t. I did change my eating habits it’s just that fat sticks to me like nothing else. So, I wanted everyone who wants in, to introduce yourself, how much you wanna lose, current weight, goal weight, we are going to write everything we ate during the day, count cals, help each other out, encourage eachother, etc. If anyone has better ideas, suggestions, please do post them.
I’ll go first
:)

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
LittleWing
Style_council
LittleWing

Recently i was at my heaviest, 64.5kg. Now, about 2 months later I am 60kg. How i miss when i used to be 52kg.

I ate weetbix/ porridge for breakfast, salads for lunch, rice and vegies or a vegetarian curry for dinner. My exercise was an hour of zumba or an hour walk. I tried to exercise at least 4 times a week.

My new weight loss goal is 55kg. I am allowing myself 2-3 months to do that. However, i recently had 5 teeth out…so its difficult to eat things. I basically live on weetbix, milkshakes, pureed apples and veggies, pureed mac n cheese and soups. I’ve also been feeling very weak and tired, i dont seem to be able to exercise for more then 30 minutes now. sigh

posted over 3 years ago

Geektard
Style_council
Geektard

I agree with memoriesineyes.
My mom makes all of my food (I’m still in high school heheh ^^) and she makes sure that I have at least some meat and some vegetables, no matter how crunched we are for time. Of course rice is always in there too. I would suggest ballet if you have the time/money because it works out your muscles and burns A LOT of fat! Good exercise like ballet and healthy eating is your best bet. I was at 115lbs when I was 5’ 4" and I was crazy about eating and working out (4 meals a day w/ snacks along with ballet, figure skating, soccer and tae kwon do).

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION