SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Loomans
Style_council
Loomans

I’ve been using one from the No. 7 collection by boots , available at target. Its been flaking alot and doesn’t really last. Can anyone suggest a new liquid eyeliner, one that will last , dry quickly , not smudge or flake & preferably one you don’t have to use primer underneath. I’m willing to splurge on this product because I use it so frequently.. please leave your suggestions bellow .

posted almost 2 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

My go to liquid is covergirl line exact-its very easy to use, dries instantly, doesn’t smudge!however, since my skin is oily my cat eye corners don’t last the entire day with this product so I use mac liquid last on the outer corners only-this takes a bit longer to dry but it NEVER BUDGES! plus, it lasts me a long time since i only use a tiny amount and the covergirl is cheap:)

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Almay is by far my favorite. I especially love the brown one made to enhance eyecolor. I don’t use it for that purpose tho. I like that it’s not quite as bold as black, and it’s a little shimmery, so I can wear it on days I want to look less “make up-y”. L’Oreal has a good one to that draws on like a felt tip marker.

eucalya
Style_council
eucalya

mine is from Yves Rocher and it’s awesome, but i don’t know if they sell it in your country

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

lancome artliner does wonders! it is a bit pricey but whenever i buy anything from lancome, i make sure they’re doing a gift with purchase promotion. they usually give you 6-7 deluxe size samples and a cute makeup bag!

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

sephora

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

or ysl or yves rocher

REPLY TO DISCUSSION