Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  18x aloe juicecolon cleansepur aloe products
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Does anyone have dark sunspot on their faces? I am in my mid twenties and I think I just started to develop two. I have heard that Asian girls use “whitening” products to get ride of them, but I don’t necessarily want my face to get whiter. Any tips?

posted about 2 years ago
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

I hear that limejuice works as a really effective natural bleaching agent. Girls use it on their face to get rid of sunspots. I’ve even heard some girls use it on their armpits, knees, and elbows to lighten that area of the skin. Just mix equal parts lime juice and water, and apply mixture to skin using a cotton swab (you don’t have to rinse). Do this everyday and you’ll see the sunspots gradually fading away. Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

To get rid of imperfections, but not whiten your face, consider laser resurfacing options like an IPL laser. Here is a picture of a woman who had an obvious sun/age spot on her cheek. After the procedure it is much lighter. Maybe something like that could work for you?

Good luck!

posted 12 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Try Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. My friend gave it a try this past summer and I really did notice the dark spots vanishing. Oh, and never forget to wear sunblock!

posted 11 months ago

urbanoaf
Style_council
urbanoaf

lemon juice is meant to work, maybe you could add some to a moisturizer?

posted 11 months ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I've heard good things about Cinique's Dar Spot Corrector. And to make sure it doesn't get any worse, remember your sunscreen daily!

posted 10 months ago

Kirstine1213
New_user Kirstine1213 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Kirstine1213 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Kirstine1213

Hi Kirstine here, that's basically sound similar to my skin. I have tried this brand named Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe, found it on Amazon. I decided to do some online research about it and discovered Vitamin C's benefits for the skin. I have used this serum for a couple of weeks now, and was satisfied with the results. I like it because this has an anti-aging ingredient. I highly recommend this product it really helped me solve my skin problem. It works for me and it's affordable. Try it for yourself. 

posted 9 months ago

Brittany_J
New_user Brittany_J is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Brittany_J reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Brittany_J

My mom is using the serum called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by Voilave, she ordered it from Amazon. It is doing exactly what the sellers claim it will do. The dark spots are fading and her face is softer and smoother. And I heard that it has 3 forms of Vitamin C derivatives which works much better than products only containing one Vitamin C and it also has anti-aging ingredient which makes my mom's face look younger. It's affordable, better give it a try!

posted 8 months ago

jonareynolds
New_user jonareynolds is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When jonareynolds reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jonareynolds

Hi,

Micro skin abrasion is the perfect solution for removing the dark spots from face. The another option is laser surgery treatment. But Laser surgery is a little bit costly.

------------------------------------
Hair and Makeup Artist Melbourne

posted 8 months ago

HollyAnn
New_user HollyAnn is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When HollyAnn reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
HollyAnn

The whitening products that the Asian market use is not literally 'whitening' but brightening. The product evens out skin tone and reduces dark spots. Try out brands like Lancome or Estee Lauder for target spot treatment.

posted 5 months ago

maredight
Style_council
maredight

Try rubbing a lemon on them! Or make a baking soda scrub! 

posted 4 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION