Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  skin care
Rebel_Lady09
Style_council
Rebel_Lady09

Hello chictopians ! today I’m going to share with you a really great way to get rid of acne and dark spots and it all Naturall… You only need a raw potato!

according to “Foundations of Nursing.” Potatoes are useful in treating acne, according to “Alternative Cures: More than 1,000 of the Most Effective Natural Home Remedies.” Treat your acne twice a day with a potato for four to seven days, according to “Prescription for Natural Cures,” for optimal results. If your acne is severe or persists, visit a dermatologist for medical care. Home remedies are never a substitution for a doctor’s care. *Step 1

Wash, dry and peel a potato. Slice it into thin disks

*Step 2

Massage part of your face gently with a slice of potato. Use a new potato slice for each part of your face to prevent spreading bacteria. According to “1001 Home Remedies & Natural Cures: From Your Kitchen and Garden,” the potato will gently exfoliate the surface of the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells.

Step 3
Place a potato slice over each acne breakout, and allow the potato slice to rest there for five to 10 minutes. “Prescription for Natural Cures” says that the acid in the potato will work as a mild antibacterial agent, helping your body kill the bacteria causing the acne.

-And Good luck to you all !!!
posted about 1 year ago
BeautySerendipity
New_user BeautySerendipity is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BeautySerendipity reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BeautySerend...

This is really cool! Would you be willing to submit this to my new blog? message me!

posted 12 months ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

Another way is to use witch hazel and tea tree oil! I’m really lazy so this works for me after I wash my face :p

posted 12 months ago

nadineWebber
New_user nadineWebber is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When nadineWebber reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
nadineWebber

Above tips are really effective but if you really want to remove all acne or dark spots from your face, Aloe Vera will definitely help you. Aloe Vera gel remove marks from your face and make the skin lighten from tanning. It will help to repair your skin from spots and scars. It is a very good remedy for skin care.
-—————————————————————
Enhance your beauty with charismabeauty beauty salons Perth.

posted 12 months ago

daniellebrns
Style_council
daniellebrns

This article explains the benefit of using vitamin A for acne breakouts. http://www.sweettartbeauty.com/2013/08/vitamin-a.html

posted 12 months ago

PuckVR
Style_council
PuckVR

I use the Decléor facial kit to keep my skin clean, and when I get a pimple I put a liiiitle bit of tea tree oil or scar cream on it.

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION