Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Petite_and_chic
Style_council
Petite_and_chic

i like my ugg boots when they are in the trash lol
that or if your in the snow and you need them.

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2 4
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

they’re a college staple in the dorms/at class during winter, but I never got a pair—I just stuck to flats and boots. my 13-year-old sister is obsessed with her uggs + abercrombie shirts + urban outfitter accessories; she and all her friends look like clones.

also, there’s some weird asian trend to wear super frilly pink/peach dresses and oversized ugg boots.. I just don’t really get it lol

posted over 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

Uggs are only good in winter, in the privacy of your own home were only your dog can see you

posted over 3 years ago

lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

Living in Pennsylvania, I don’t have much a say. I want something that will keep my feet warm and dry. It gets to the point during the winter that I don’t care if I’m sacrificing style for warmth and cozy toes.

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

they stopped making the ones that i have. they’re called “sunset” and i have them in chocolate. basically it’s the same height as the tall but with a zipper on the inside so i don’t have to jam my pants into them. plus they are fitted rather the loose look

posted over 3 years ago

glamour_undone
Style_council
glamour_undone

ugg boots are a necessity for cold winters. as long as its weather appropriate and teamed with a great knit. why not?

keeps your toes nice and toasty :)

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

How can you not love UGGS lol. I have tons and tons of them. I am actually slowing down with buying them because I dont see any that I need. I’ll have to find another winter shoe to wear.

posted over 3 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION