Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  chicreamfrederic fekkaistraightening hairtj maxx
LaBrooky
Style_council
LaBrooky

My hair is about 3 inches below the shoulder and its kind of thick . Whenever I straighten it , it gets poufy and wavy .. its not that attractive XD . My hair looks hideous even when I usually spend up to 2 hours on it . I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to fix my problem ? A cheaper solution would be nice . Thank you <3

posted 11 months ago
melissaq
Style_council
melissaq

I find that a heat protector spray helps a bit if you spray it before you straighten your hair or even before you blow dry it.
I have the same problem that I have yet to solve when it is really really moist outside. For the most part though I have found hairspray, heat protector spray and a good straightener have helped a lot. Sorry I am sure those aren’t creative enough.

posted 11 months ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I find that if I blow it out before hand with a mousse and then spray it afterwards with hair spray it it holds decently. Make sure you get a good round brush and use lots of tension to get it good and straight.

posted 11 months ago

Princess12k
New_user Princess12k is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Princess12k reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Princess12k

I usually use hair spray, but leaves it crunchy sometimes, so mousse would be good.

posted 10 months ago

lavagrantbelle
Style_council
lavagrantbelle

I have very bleached hair and extensions, and I find that using Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream is the answer to frizziness, damage, control, and-keeping your hair straight.
I dont really straighten my hair that much (used to be addicted to in high school) but I saw a CHI straightener on sale at TJ Maxx for $70 the other day and didn’t buy it solely because I’m happy with my $30 Bedhead straightener :) which I also got at TJ Maxx!

posted 10 months ago

EricaHart
New_user EricaHart is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When EricaHart reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EricaHart

That sound hard ,cause most of the time the solution are quite expensive.In Finland many women use to consult their hair dresser ,in fact in helsinki there is a helsinki kampaamo or hair salon that always recommending a fit hair style and what to do for your hair which is you can’t see in some hair salon.

posted 7 months ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I make sure to blow dry my hair until its completely dry and then straighten my hair with an iron. It stays straight longer that way.

posted 6 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION