SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Lizzeth
Style_council
Lizzeth

College student. I don’t like heat. I own volumizing mousse and hairspray… I shower at night. Are there any ways I can just wake up and undo my hair from like a braid or something and my hair will look voluminous and wonderful?

posted over 1 year ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

if you go to sleep with your hair in a top knot, you’d probably have more volume at the crown. I always put my hair in a bun when I sleep, mostly so it doesn’t get tangled/I don’t shed everywhere. but it also gives me volume/wavy hair :) lol people think my hair is naturally wavy, but it’s pin-straight.

posted over 1 year ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

look here a tutorial, it`s great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_mrvcgTZ90

posted over 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Hang your head upside-down so all your hair flips over, then spray the roots with hairspray. This can give your hair a lot of volume.

posted over 1 year ago

tammi6523
New_user tammi6523 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammi6523 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammi6523

Just as the name suggests, this curling method is created with drinking straws. It’s perfect for the woman who wants a long-lasting, well-defined ’do. The curls you get will be very small and tight, but you can separate them once dry to get a fuller look. Maintenance is a breeze since you cover your straw set curls at night with a big bonnet, and in the morning, shake them free. http://thebeautysolutions.com/tips/hair-care-tips/

posted over 1 year ago

Hannan
New_user Hannan is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Hannan reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Hannan

if you do not naturally have hair that includes a ton of volume thatch kind of the sole approach, unless you employ heat and curlers…which additionally damages either way-damage is gonna happen I even have plenty of volume, i hate it, i am perpetually attempting to De-volumize my hair, your lucky

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

you can also flip your hair down and put some hair spray on the roots, it will help!

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

you can also flip your hair down and put some hair spray on the roots, it will help!

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

The hairspray idea is awesome!

posted over 1 year ago

StephaniePorzio
Style_council
StephaniePorzio

take a shower and after the shower scrunch your hair a lot with mouse or hair spry and put it up in a loos bun.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

You can wear it in a bow over the night, it can give great volume at least in my case it does.:)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION