SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I’m super self-conscious about my big puffy cheeks. (The kids in school used to tease me about them.) Does anyone have some advice for applying make up in a way that makes them look slightly smaller? I’m afraid to try contouring because I have fair skin and freckles, and I usually go for a very light natural look.

posted over 1 year ago
KathleenCaring
Style_council
KathleenCaring

Contouring’s definitely the way to go, just use a lighter shade!
Above all, learn to love the way you were made.

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

Thanks! Next time I have a fancy event to go to, I’ll get up my courage and give contouring a go. :)

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I love chipmuck cheeks, they are so cute! You should totally go for contouring them!

posted over 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

You’ve got amazing cheekbones! I would say just always smile! I have big cheeks too, but my apples aren’t as pronounced as yours are when you smile. As for make-up, a little highlighting on your apples would help them stand out even more.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I love your cheeks! I know you can use make-up, but I’ve also heard of face exercises that you can do. I use them to keep that double chin and extra face fat away. It takes about a month to actually see results. There are some videos on YouTube that you can check out, that’s what I did. I hope that helps. i really do love your cheeks though!

posted over 1 year ago

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

My sister got high cheek bones too, she always complains about it but everyone around her loves it! :) Guess that’s life, you always want what you don’t have. Agree with priscillaraq, saw this face slimming mask recipe, maybe you wanna try… but to be honest, your cheeks look absolutely lovely

posted over 1 year ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Looking at your pictures, I don’t even think you have chipmunk cheeks! How long ago did they tease you? If it was when you were younger, you must have lost the baby fat since then. If it was recently, then they were just making it up to bother you.

You might have high cheek bones, but not an excessive amount of fat. High cheekbones are usually considered attractive.

Even if you had chipmunk cheeks, they’d probably be cute. :)

posted over 1 year ago

UnicornCupcake
Style_council
UnicornCupcake

I think your cheeks look amazing, I think most women would be jealous, I bet the people that made fun of you back in the day are jealous of you now too! I’d also say try contouring, you can get kits for contouring specifically for fair skin, I get mine at http://www.sleekmakeup.com/ and it’s really reasonably priced!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION