SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

So I’m doing some research for a blog post on Clarisonic systems, but I’ve never used one myself and can’t afford one really. Are they worth it? What are the pros and cons?

posted almost 2 years ago
rileighnuss
Style_council
rileighnuss

The clarisonic system is most definitely worth it!
There are different kinds: mia, mia2, clarisonic, and clarisonic 3. Also they sell different kits online either at Sephora.com or Clarisonic.com. The mia only has one speed.The mia 2 and the clarisonic have 2 speeds. The clarisonic 3 has 3 speeds. The difference between the mia and the clarisonic is that the mia has a smaller handle than the Clarisonic but they both have the same brush head (there are also various brush heads depending what skin type you are!).

The clarisonic system osculates at 300 times per second producing intense vibrations yet are gentle enough to use on your skin. These vibrations flex the pores on the face causing them to shake out the dirt, oil, and makeup clogged inside your pores!

I’ve had mine for almost a year now, replacing my brush head every three months (as suggested) and my skin is in great condition! You can use any gel cleanser with this system. So if you already have a facial cleanser you love you don’t have to switch it. Also, this system is waterproof so you can use it in the shower. Just make sure the charger doesn’t get wet when the clarisonic is charging, which should probably be done every three days – once a week.

Hope this helped. You should definitely get one! I mean you can always return it at Sephora if you aren’t completely satisfied with it. :)

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Thank you so much! What a lot of great info! It will definitely come in handy. I’m starting to really want one, haha

HelenZ
Style_council
HelenZ

I got it as a present a year ago but just started to use it twice a week about a month ago. It seems to work well. I notice that even after I wash my face with a facial cleanser, I can still use Clarisonic and it will remove another level of makeup (I know it because the brush tip turns pink). I can’t speak for its long term affect, but it seems to be doing the deep cleaning it claims that it does.

curlsandbags
Style_council
curlsandbags

really interesting topic, I want one too!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION