SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rainamc
Style_council
Rainamc

I have oily skin, and I’ve been searching for a powder foundation that would control the sheen but trying Everday Minerals has only make my skin look like I slabbed vegetable oil all over my face. Has anyone had this problem or is it just me?

posted almost 6 years ago
calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

i almost exclusively use everyday minerals and i have never had a problem. i actually love their cosmetics because they aren’t harsh at all! i also have oily skin, but this hasn’t been an issue. i buy the foundation in the matte formula and apply it using the bare escentuals kabuki brush using a circular motion. sometimes i’ll set the look with a finishing powder to absorb any excess oil, and i bring some extra powder to go in a little container for touch ups during the day. i might suggest trying a different moisturizer, because i’ve personally noticed that different moisturizers have a major impact on how oily my skin is… i’ve also found retin-a to work wonders on my oily skin.

posted almost 6 years ago

Lucky83
Style_council
Lucky83

I have since moved on to other makeup, but while I was still using it I had absolutely no problems with EM. I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and it was able to even out the appearance of my skin.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION