SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JaineElizabeth
Style_council
JaineElizabeth

I see that there isnt a place to talk about hair and hair styles, so I hope its alright for me to ask here. I mean hair is beauty right?
Anyway.. I just cut my hair really short to a bob like everyone and their mother, and its a really big change for me considering that it was growning past my boobs, haha. But I dont really know how to work it without looking like a boy. Im trying to dress more femine and hopefully that will work.
Any suggestions ?

posted over 6 years ago
Australia
Style_council
Australia

i’ve had short hair my entire life from a gamine crop to a regular bob. something simple would be to play with the way you part your hair. you could curl your hair and add a head band or hair clips. there’s actually a lot of options here is a link to some really good suggestions.
Hair Boutique
and a guest blogger also gave suggestions on EIU

posted over 6 years ago

jadebuddha
Style_council
jadebuddha

Is your bob layered or blunt? Is your naturally straight, wavy, curly? Fine hair, thick, or wiry? I have naturally straight hair in a choppy layered cut. Think of Rihanna’s cut, but more feminine. It’s quite easy to style once you get the appropriate styling products for your hair type. Let me know and I’ll recommend several to you.

posted over 6 years ago

JaineElizabeth
Style_council
JaineElizabeth

My hair is layered and kind of like Rihanna’s too, I just think that I look like a boy basically\
THanks Australia !

posted over 6 years ago

Australia
Style_council
Australia

no problem!

posted over 6 years ago

britthomas
Style_council
britthomas

the key to any short hair style is product product product! that said it is important to choose the right kind for your hair type and to not go overboard. moroccan oil is key for healthy, shiny hair. one can never go wrong with bead head products either. i am currently using bead head for men matte speration workable wax(which is super tacky, not like the normal goopy gross kinds) and bed head hard head hairspray is pretty much my saving grace. i used to be scared of products for fear of looking too “done” but if used correctly they truly do make all the difference for short hair. my roomate is a fabulous hair stylist and has taught me much… :)

posted over 6 years ago

TheDemoiselle
Style_council
TheDemoiselle

I say go for it girl! My hair is currently short (like a boy), and people say I look better with short hair opposed to long hair. And dressing feminine will definitely balance out everything.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION