Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MarlenaWeiss
New_user MarlenaWeiss is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MarlenaWeiss reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MarlenaWeiss

I cut my hair into a bob and now I’m growing it out, and it’s at this awkward stage where it’s not long, but it’s longer than a bob. My hair is almost to my shoulders but not quite. What are some cute ways I can style it while I grow it out?

posted over 2 years ago
canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I suggest curling it for an almost bob look and it’ll frame your face very nicely. Also, layers would help your growing stage because then you could pull off any style! ( I hope that made sense ;D)

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I used to have my hair at that length but now it’s even shorter!

Anyway, when I had a bob I would tease the crown a bit and make a small bouffant, then put the back pieces into a small ponytail and pin up any loose ends.

I really like fantasyfun’s idea of curling it!

posted over 2 years ago

radfully
Style_council
radfully

My hair is the same length also! What I do is take some hair from around my face and then twist it or braid it. Then I pull it back with a clip. Also you can do a waterfall braid along the side of your head or a French braid along the side of your face.
I hope that made sense :)

posted over 2 years ago

JamseL
New_user JamseL is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When JamseL reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JamseL

i think a wig would help you. why not just buy a wig from [uspicy.com]http://www.uspicy.com, just need one second to change your face

posted over 2 years ago

ashalily
Style_council
ashalily

french braids :)

posted about 2 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

I have the same problem. I like curling the ends so they flip up. Or I curl the ends and click my bangs back. It’s a very Election – Resse Witherspoon kinda look.

Or I pull all my hair back and tie it in a low ponytail (cause high ones obviously don’t work) and then I spray my hair all over. It’s gives the look of a sleeked back short haircut…like Emma Watson at the BAFTAS this year.

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

my hair just got out of that phase luckily! I would try a cute top bun, lots of different braid hairstyles, such as braids that run along the edge of the hairline, and a braid on each side into a half-updo. I would also suggest pushing all your hair to one side, i love that hairstyle!

posted about 2 years ago

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

Braiding the longer pieces in the front backwards is always my favorite.
There is also the process of curling, but doing it with heat will damage your hair and won’t let it grow as fast as it could. Try natural curling like sleeping with curlers or if you don’t have curlers use strips of cloth or paper bag wrap your hair around them and tie them up close to the root and then put a cap over your hair and in the morning I would spray with one part hair spray and 3 parts water so its not as heavy. :)

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION