SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sgshields
Style_council
sgshields

I’ve been dying my hair blonde for over a year now and the ends are quite damaged. I use a violet shampoo at least once a week and a clarifying shampoo the rest of the time. I also use a violet deep conditioner once a week and the Redken Extreme CAT protein treatment once a week. And of course, a heat protector.

However, I’m looking for a hair mask or deep conditioner that isn’t blue or violet. I need something that is very moisturizing and can help repair damaged hair.

Any suggestions?

posted over 3 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I think deep conditioner is a good idea, but for the long run you need a much more aggressive grasp on this.

Fudge makes perfect smoothers, that smooth, condition and I think they put heat protectant in them as well. Smooth shot is the name me thinks.

Deep conditioner…can’t go without mentioning Aussie.

Also you don’t mention what the clarifying shamoo is, but I suggest you cut back on that.

posted over 3 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Fructis Fortifying Cream Hair Mask for Dry Hair
my sister uses this on her hair once or twice a week and it always looks way healthier after

posted over 3 years ago

CutCopyPaste
Style_council
CutCopyPaste

I’d highly recommend the super strong line by paul mitchell.

posted over 3 years ago

SaraAnne
Style_council
SaraAnne

I highly recommend the Damage Control hair mask from Blow NY that you can get at Ulta. This is fantastic, my ends are dry as well and I do this once a week and the results are soft, shiny and healthy hair. Even more of a plus is that it is free of sulfates, parabens and artificial fillers so all it is putting in your hair are vitamins and proteins.

posted over 3 years ago

onirec
Style_council
onirec

I always go natural, mash a avocado and put it in your hair.!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

Abigail17
Style_council
Abigail17

I highly recomment Pantene’s Length-Enhancing Mask, in a white container, and Garnier Fructis’s 3-minute undo, in a green tube. But other than that, trimming your dead ends can go a long way towards reducing damage and encouraging growth! You can even try leaving you conditioner in your hair overnight. I heat style almost everyday, and that’s what i do on the nights before i wash my hair!

posted over 3 years ago

LoveItShop
Style_council
LoveItShop

Ojon the one in the tub!

posted over 3 years ago

channierie
Style_council
channierie

I suggest you use Creamsilk Vitamin Treatment or Pantene :)

posted over 3 years ago

KiDemzkyx3
New_user KiDemzkyx3 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KiDemzkyx3 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KiDemzkyx3

You can almost never go wrong with extra virgin olive oil, heat it up in a bowl for about 10 – 15 seconds the most and work it through your hair. Wrap your head around in a towel (to keep in warmth and moisture) and chill out for about 10 minutes. I swear it works miracles, bet every hair type is different! & like onirec said, avocado is amazing as well. So is honey. Go natural girl. <3

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

Try L’oreal 1minute Smooth Intense hair mask. It really works!

posted over 3 years ago

jaded
Style_council
jaded

macademia natural oil deep repair masque does wonders for my dry hair, but if you don’t wanna splurge, then aussie’s three minute miracle deep conditioner is an amazing drug store option.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION