SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Supersonic
Style_council
Supersonic

This might sound pretty dumb, but i wanted to get the opinion of people who dont know me. Because everyone i know is biased. But I am dying for a hot new hairstyle that is tottally in. but i cant think of anything at all! i tried super short and my hair like puffed out = sickk.. my hair is semi thick and highlighted blond. so i was thinking layers to make it thinner – but that gets old quick. oh and i always straighten my hair because it doesnt hold a curl well, unless i try really hard :)). so please give me your opinion, and some ideas on what to do!!
thanks!! oh and i blurred my eyes out because i was bored ;).

click here to see my harrr♥

posted about 5 years ago
harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

I think it looks quite nice actually. Layers like Blake Lively’s would be good – you know, Serena from Gossip Girl? The only downside of them is that you can’t tie all of your hair back as some layers might be too short, but I think they make thick hair much more manageable.

posted almost 5 years ago

supersharky
Style_council
supersharky

I would tell you to be careful about layers.
They would look REALLY nice, and I’m not just saying that, but don’t get any layers that are too short, because if you straighten your hair, it is likely that the ends split (because mine do too!) and short layers can get damaged really quick, then you’ll have loads of little nasty flyaway bits of hair.
:)
Hope it looks good!
xx

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

i agree with harleygrant, it looks good as is right now :) i have semi-thick hair too so i use layers to sort of thin it out so it’s not so poofyyy. i would suggest longer layers—the shortest layer being around your chin area. i also straighten my hair on a daily basis and i have some short layers (only because i chopped my hair into a bob last year) that get really frizzy and it’s not good :(

Supersonic
Style_council
Supersonic

thanks guys, i got it cutt into layers and it looks soo good.
alot less thick, which i like!
so thanks!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION