SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anakwardasiangurl
Style_council
anakwardasia...

I’ve decided to try using green correcting concealer (N.Y.C. green corrector concealer) for my red pimples and small patches of red spots on my skin.

i just can’t figure out if i should use tinted moisturizer to put on top of my face after the green concealer or use light-medium coverage from foundation.

i just really want to cover up the red parts of my face w/o looking cakey and making it obvious i have make up on.

all i know is i would finish off the make up with my tranluscent powder

P.S. i’m 16, i have oily acne prone skin, i have sensative skin, and my skin tone is a light tannish color with yellow undertones.

posted over 4 years ago
ninamademoiselle
Style_council
ninamademois...

Hey!

Well, you have to wear something over the corrector for sure. Green corrector will help hide the redness of your skin, but it won’t blend in with your skin color.

My best advice is try both. If you don’t already own the products you can go to the store with a little bit of concealer and put the products you’re interested in on top of it. Tinted moisturizer doesn’t have much coverage and it’s meant to simply even out your skin tone and help your skin be fresh and moist, so it might be too light to hide the green…. It really depends on the products!

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

Good luck!

Xoxoxo

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION