SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Have freckles? How do you deal with them? Do you cover them up or embrace them?

Has anyone ever told you that boys like freckles? That’s something my aunts told me as a kid when I complained about my freckles *laughs.

I have freckles but not noticeable since they blend in with my grotesque pores. I try to prevent them (thus my addiction to sunscreen) because they don’t make that cute pattern over my nose only. They’re randomly all over my face.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

I have a lot of freckles on my body, not really on my face. I always liked them. My mom told me that her dad used to tell her that they’re a sign of beauty :) I have three freckles on my arm that are in a perfect line, sort of like Orion’s belt haha they’re fun :)

posted about 4 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

I think freckles are adorable! I wish I had them.

posted about 4 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

I have Freckles!!! I use to hate them when I was little. My mom caught me in the bathroom trying to scrub them off when I was 5. So one day she gave me a picture with this quote " A face without freckles is like a night without stars" I’ve love them ever since then.

posted about 4 years ago

arielkaylee
Style_council
arielkaylee

I get freckles in the summer and love it! My boyfriend says I look better without them though haha!

posted about 4 years ago

sssaaavvvyyy
Style_council
sssaaavvvyyy

i have a few freckles and when i was little my family used to call them angel kisses :)

i think its something you should embrace, no matter how good or not so good they look. they are part of you, like your hair, your eyes, your nose, etc.
embrace those angel kisses! :)

posted about 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

they are cute, but I don`t have any

posted almost 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think they look cute on certain people but I’m fine with my freckle free face xP

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I have the on the tops of my cheeks and across my nose. Very light,. I don’t really mind them. You can’t see them nuless you’re close up.

Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

I love people with freckles but I don’t have any!

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

I don’t have and don’t really like them, but don’t dislike them either

posted over 3 years ago

ninety2wo
Style_council
ninety2wo

I get them when I’ve been out in the sun

posted over 3 years ago
1 2