SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

I’m very pale skinned and even MAC’s NC15 looks orange on me! Can anyone recommend a quality foundation available in even lighter shades?

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It sounds like the problem may be in the tone, and not necessarily the lightness. I would go to Nordstrom or Macy’s and ask someone in the cosmetics department about a foundation with a blue, or cool base. Let them know what your problem is and they might be able to find you something that works! If you can’t afford what they recommend, ask if they know of a drugstore foundation that might be similar.

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Try Dainty Doll, it’s formulated for pale girls.

posted over 1 year ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

Thank you ladies! I think I’ll give dainty doll a try, though the price tag is a bit off-putting!

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I would try going to Sephora and have them scan your color IQ. They can enter your color IQ into the computer, and it will come up with a list of products that match your skin IQ. I tried this before and it matched my skin to Laura Mercier’s compact foundation. I have to say it’s a really great match! :) Here’s a link to more information on Sephora’s color IQ . Good luck!

posted over 1 year ago

angelspark
Style_council
angelspark

TRY BB cream

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

MAC has a new NW10 out now. Try that!

posted over 1 year ago

shopaholicconfession
Style_council
shopaholicco...

I would recommend you try Lancome Teint Miracle. Ask the makeup artist to get you the lightest ivory you can get. The foundation gives you natural, glowy skin look. I hope it helps. :)

posted over 1 year ago

zatrudny1
Style_council
zatrudny1

I like true match and maybeline ( maybe it’s l’oreal?) bounce foundation, I can’t remember the name off the top of my head, but it works really well.

posted over 1 year ago

ryenkeon
Style_council
ryenkeon

VMV HYPOALLERGENICS SKINTANGIBLE "FAINT"ATION SKIN-REFINING NON-MAKEUP SPF 30
This barely-there, “dew” lightful non-makeup is tinted subtly, beautifully, evening out skin tone and refining the complexion. With antioxidants and purely mineral SPF sunscreens to protect against fine lines, hyperpigmentations and other signs of (photo) aging. With monolaurin plus other monoglycerides — all coconut-derived, soothing, anti-acne and antiinflammatory.Mutli-purpose: can be used:- Alone as a barely-there non-makeup that leaves the complexion incredibly naturallooking yet “skintriguingly” more refined.- Under makeup as a skin-friendly, skinenhancing primer.A uniquely “can’t-put-my-finger-on-it-but-wowyour- skin-looks-awesome” finish that subtly evens out skin tone, imparts a soft glow + works alone or under makeup as a primer. Purely physical (inorganic) SPF 30 protection, too. ONE SHADE WORKS FOR ALL SKIN TONES. 

posted over 1 year ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

L'Oreal True Match!

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION