SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rotting
Style_council
rotting

I have some questions! What do you eat? Haha. I mean, i’ve been trying to eat better but, i don’t know what to buy that’s healthy..or what to eat really outside of veggies and fruits, of course. And making better choices such as picking wheat over white, etc etc. But, i can’t stay away from those sugary, calorie full, fat full, yummy treats because i run out of healthy food ideas! I plan on buying my own groceries from now on so i have my own healthy selection of foods. So does anyone have any suggestions, advice, or good healthy recipes to share?

I’m also trying to stop eating meat so…if you’re vegetarian/vegan that’s even better! :)

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
PRETTYINSEQUINS
Style_council
PRETTYINSEQUINS

A day in my life is breakfest.. luna bar, or quick oats with soymilk and salba

lunch….Organic spring mix with spinich deli fresh lunch meat(for 6 pieces =50 calories in ham, chicken, or turkey) with fat free cheese and mustard as dressing or red pepper hummas is a super yum snack….activia light yogart in vanilla, blueberry, or strawberry dinner options….eggwhite fat free cheese, steamed brocelli omlete or portbello mushroom burger with red pepper hummas and side salad dessert….. sugar free puddings! my favorite choc mint, or cinnabun =amazing

I also drink 2 cups of coffee a day with equal 2 creamer
the 100 calorie snack isle is a huge plus itz all about moderation almonds are great and 100 calorie popcorn packs, they even have 100 calorie pb bars ans oreo bars the are so yummy:)

posted almost 5 years ago

itsrachbeotchhh
Style_council
itsrachbeotchhh

I lost 40 pounds 2 summers ago and I’m only 13. I stuck mostly with a very, very simple diet plan.

Breakfast:
1 cup of Cheerios
1 cup of Fat Free milk

Lunch:
Peanut Butter sandwhich
Any fruit

Dinner:
Whatever my parents made but I would measure half cups for everything. But say it’s like pasta, I’d only have one scoop.

Also, the only time I’d eat bread was at lunch. If we had bread, buns, or rolls with dinner I wouldn’t eat it.

I also advise you to drink lots of water!

CherryPixie
Style_council
CherryPixie

I can really recommend 101 cookbooks for cooking ideas. I often go there if I don’t know what to cook. The recipies are all healthy and easy to prepare. They’re also all vegatarian and most of all they are super delicious. The blogger who writes the site also give you general information on a healthy diet. =)

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

Instead of drinking soda, mix it up with something.
Coke/Pepsi/orange soda/dr. pepper + milk.
sprite/7up + water.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION