SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

March 11th is the day I finally get my hair cut super short. I have been waiting so long for this, so I have to get a cut that suits my face shape (a roundy-heart shape?) and hair type (somewhat fine and not very thick). If you wouldn’t mind, take a look at my photos up on here and tell me if you think I should get a pixie-style cut. My biggest concern is making sure my hair flatters my face and doesn’t add any extra bulk to it. I also have a soft Jawline and I’m not sure what kind of short hair will suit it.

posted over 4 years ago
thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

If a pixie-style cut is what you really want, you should go for it. You’re right in that face shape is a key factor, though, and you can easily find advice/suggestions just by Googling “pixie haircut for round face.”

posted over 4 years ago

smileyqueen162
Style_council
smileyqueen162

Fine hair is best for a short cut. Go for it!

posted over 4 years ago

oinky
Style_council
oinky

I had a very short cut (shaved at the back!) with very fine hair, and loved it! It’s so easy to manage :)

I definitely think it will suit you, go for it and love it! :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION