Twitter
Googleplus
MissHo
New_user MissHo is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MissHo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MissHo

how important is it to match up your eyebrows to your hair color? for all the years that ive colored my hair ive always adjusted my brows to match my hair therefor helping it to look more natural, what do you think?

posted over 2 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Well, I certainly like my hair to look natural when I dye it, but I never, ever, dye my brows at home.
I pretty leave them be.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I dye my hair all the time, but I have never dyed my eyebrows… Mine are dark brown naturally, and since I usually go dark when I dye my hair they tend to match. I do think that light hair with darker brows looks fine, but vice versa might look a bit odd.

I would never recommend dying your eyebrows at home, especially not with the same dye that you use on your hair – if it drips into your eyes, it can cause serious damage, even blindness. It’s definitely something that’s best left to the pros, IMO.

posted over 2 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

If you are a natural dark brunette and lighten most or all of your hair, it is probably good to lighten your brows within 2-3 shades of your new color. They do sell brow coloring kits in the stores or you can get it done by an esthetician. It’s very simple and is not a permanent tint, so if you don’t like the color, it will only last a few weeks!

posted over 2 years ago

MissHo
New_user MissHo is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When MissHo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MissHo

would it look more natural to fill eyebrows in with a pencil or just to fill in with powder? i always seem to have a hard time with that but i usually line them with a pencil and shade in with a powder just to get away from having my brows looking tattooed on

posted over 2 years ago

maddiejayy
Style_council
maddiejayy

I’m naturally blonde and have been dying my hair black for years. Because blonde eyebrows with black hair looks absolutely ridiculous, I always dye my brows along with my hair.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think it looks better when they are both the same color, personally

posted over 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

It depends on the color and how noticeable it is, I personally never touch my eyebrows at all :P

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

if you bleached your hair you wouldn’t bleach your brows—if you went drastically lighter, I’d make the brows a few shades darker than your new color. if you went darker, I’d probably match your brows with your new color.

you could also subtly change the shade of your brows with a brow powder.

posted over 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

I think it’s important if you have a natural color, unless you’re naturally blonde then it’s ok to have light brown eyebrows. But if it’s a natural shade then it has to match or else it’ll just look..weird

Kimberlylove.net

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

I`ve never tried to dye my eyebrows but it looks better when they are in similiar colours ! but u don`t need to dyed them when u have dark eyebrows and you are going to have your hair darker when it`s a diferrent situation it might not look good when eyebrows are not dyed .

posted over 2 years ago

GingerGamine
Style_council
GingerGamine

I think it looks more natural when the eyebrows and hair match. I’ve always thought my blonde eyebrows were too light, and I’ve recently started dying them with the dye used for Men’s Beards – it actually works really well – you just have to be careful of how much you apply and how long you leave the dye on your brows.

posted over 2 years ago

Edenrose
New_user Edenrose is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Edenrose reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Edenrose

Never thought about, but I guess if they can match the words certainly look better.

Nike Free 3.0 v3 hot selling now, they are very good quality, if you want to buy a pair, you can come to our store, we are pleasure to service for you.
posted over 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I usually like to use a auburn eyeshadow to slightly tint my eyebrows to match my hair, I think it makes it look more natural and full.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION