Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  almond eye makeup
thatgreengentleman
Style_council
thatgreengen...

For some reason any tutorial I use for eye makeup- especially anything with eyeshadow makes my eyes look racoony or small, I don’t know if its just me I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I guess maybe its my eyeshape- they’re almond and not a lot of people have that. Does anyone know what would look good on that kind? I’ve tried eyeshadow so many times but i still don’t get it – bright eyeliners work great on me though.

posted almost 5 years ago
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

You have to look at the youtube videos for almond eyes.   almond eyes are very pretty and exotic but you have to use a special technique. I have hooded eyes and it is a huge pain in the butt.  I suggest Gossmakeup artist's videos.  he is such a good looking guy and he is a professional makeup artists and his tutorials are the bomb.  You won't be able to stop looking at him as he is so handsome.!!

posted 5 months ago

Rashmi
Style_council
Rashmi

Hello!, You can apply base color to the whole eye lid, leaving the 'under the eyebrows' section and using a base color, start to brush inside the crease using a dark color & pull it inside. You can make your eyes look extended while performming this step, by applying the darker color to create a shape you like. Now brush the front of eye lid with a lighter color and finish the look with a long line of eyeliner.

Almond eye makeup

This link might help you. :)

posted 5 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION