Twitter
Googleplus
ladyzee
New_user ladyzee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ladyzee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ladyzee

i was never someone to wear eyeliner…. but im just wondering whats better? liquid, gel or pencil?

posted almost 3 years ago
1 2
Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

i have pencil and its always smudging

posted over 2 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Gel depends on the quality, but is very good & def. liquid :)

posted over 2 years ago

Nawsh
Style_council
Nawsh

Recently started using Maybelline’s gel liner for my upper lashline – and i love ittt way more than liquid liner, but it takes a little longer to put on (for me personally atleast)
and for my bottom lashline..i just wear bit of Kohl and then some dark brown eyeshadow under the waterline :)

posted over 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Liquid! I love it but if you’re just starting out use pencil just to get the handle.

posted over 2 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I use primarily liquid liner but gel is good too and easier to apply, in my opinion. Whenever I use pencil, I smudge it a bit. I havent’ found a pencil that is smudgeproof. Good to have pencil liner though for your waterline

posted over 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I do pencil on the bottom and liquid on top, but I prefer marker eyeliners over the little brushes! Its so easy and dark and creates the exact look im always looking for! :)

posted over 2 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

A lot of people rave about Mac black track fluid line. It is about $17 or $18, it is also a gel eyeliner. For liquid eyeliner I like the Kat Von D from Sephora. It is about $18. It does come in a small bottle but it last very long.

posted over 2 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I’m the biggest fan of gel. What I do is take a super cheap felt-tipped liner and draw a line, then go over it with gel.

posted over 2 years ago

kissingtinyflowers
New_user kissingtinyflowers is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When kissingtinyflowers reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
kissingtinyf...

I use gel eyeliner on my eye lid, otherwise I use this Rimmel eyeliner, it’s like not a pencil, it sorta looks like a pen/wind up crayon? It’s great, I hate using pencil eyeliner!

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I use highly pigmented eye shadow sometimes. :) If not that, I think gel would be the best

posted over 2 years ago

AlesiaDawnHebb
New_user AlesiaDawnHebb is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AlesiaDawnHebb reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AlesiaDawnHebb

Liquid is good for the upper lashline, but def pencil for the bottom if you like subtlety. I like to dab it on my lower lash line (barely touching my face), and then smudge it out so it looks like a barely-there shadow.

posted over 2 years ago

BlondeLily
Style_council
BlondeLily

For everyday use I take liquid eyeliner; practice makes perfect with this, btw! For a night out I use a pencil, so you can smudge a little or make a smokey eye…
I never go without!
Oh, and my eyes look a little Asian; therefor I only apply eyeliner on my upper eyelid.

posted over 2 years ago

Wish
Style_council
Wish

i personally like pencil the best because it’s easiest for me to control

posted over 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

liquid:)

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

It really depends on what effect you’re looking for, and how good you are at applying it… I love the look of liquid liner, but I can’t apply it to save my life. Personally, I love creamy, gel pencils like Urban Decay’s Glide On pencils. They’re super smooth, blend easily and don’t tug like regular pencils tend to – and they actually stay on!

posted over 2 years ago

glamglitter
Style_council
glamglitter

I have never used gel, so I can’t help you with that! But, I started off wearing pencil liner but when I bought my first liquid black liner I loved it! Stays on longer [:

posted over 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I like powder eyelliner for my top lid..it looks alot softer especially for daytime
but for night I like liquid eyeliner it looks way more dramatic..adding a small wing is also a cute litle touch:)

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION