Googleplus
TAGS:  skin whiteningskin bleachskin lightening
TOTO7
New_user TOTO7 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TOTO7 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TOTO7

I’m not even sure if skin lightening is the correct description of the product… skin whitening? bleaching? But I’m just learning about this area since I started seeing light freckles appear on the bridge of my nose and would like to use a product to “erase” them. From the stuff I’ve looked up, hydroquinone is identified as a carcinogen and the alternative to that is Alpha Arbutin I think? I would rather use the alternative and wonder if anyone has names, brands, stores, etc… as suggestions!

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
StellaMarieArcillaAguinaldo
New_user StellaMarieArcillaAguinaldo is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When StellaMarieArcillaAguinaldo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
StellaMarieA...

Hi Guys just want to suggest Luxxe White enhanced Glutathione the safe and healthier way to have a fair and white skin a friend just advised to used it and no regrets as early as 2 weeks I already see the result. Who ever interested guys you can contact me at 09255047946 or at my viber 09102568558 I am willing to help..

posted 6 months ago

aiyashatakia
New_user aiyashatakia is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When aiyashatakia reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
aiyashatakia

Yes I know of & Use also Skin Lightening Products that actually work without Hydroquinone as an Ingredient. It will give a lot of Benefit to your Skin. You can take a look of it by Click on Skin Whitening Pills

posted 3 months ago

DebraChavez
New_user DebraChavez is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When DebraChavez reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
DebraChavez

Hi TOTO7, are these skin whitening products really safe? I was once suggested to try few skin care products to remove the dark spots on my face but it never was useful. Another thing that is worrying me now is that I have started noticing wrinkles on my face. I'm quite confused of what to do, but will not be trying any skin care products anymore for sure. I have heard that botox is a great way to get rid off wrinkles and I seriously consider undergoing it in a cosmetic surgery centre in Richmond Hill

posted 2 months ago

uberchic25
New_user uberchic25 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When uberchic25 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
uberchic25

Talking from my personal experience, lemon juice is a highly effective ingredient for treating freckles as well as brown spots. I guess it has skin lightening properties that will nicely bleach the dark spots and follow it up with a Honey mask. Its not something which will work overnight but you can see noticeable results in 2-3 months of regular use.

posted 2 months ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION