Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  glasses
Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

Do you wear glasses? Contacts? Or nothing?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 ... 14 16
SouffleGirl
Style_council
SouffleGirl

I wear glasses about 95% of the time, other wise if it’s sunny or I’m going to move a lot I’ll wear my contacts, or if my glasses didn’t fit the outfit.

posted over 1 year ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

only when i was in school to see the board. i want some new fun ones now though!

posted over 1 year ago

PuckVR
Style_council
PuckVR

I got glasses when I was about 15, because I kept getting more and more headaches and could hardly read the texts on the blackboard at school! But other than that I could still see okay, so because I HATED myself with glasses I only put them on when I really, really needed them and kept taking them off during lunch break or in between classes. About a year later I got soft contacts (that you have to replace every month), and I’ve hardly worn my glasses since. ;D

posted over 1 year ago

CutieDiana
Style_council
CutieDiana

Yes I do so I can see in the distance. I need them at school or when Im watching TV. Im trying not to wear them so much because I dont want my eye to get used to them and get lazy (that’s what the doctor told me), because after I’ll take them off I’ll need them.

posted about 1 year ago

Jessiefc
Style_council
Jessiefc

Yes I wear glasses! Anyone have tips on makeup with glasses??
Take a look at www.fashioncontenders.com

posted about 1 year ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

Neither for now, both of my parents had to get them as they got older though. Time will tell.

posted about 1 year ago

cookiesmonster
Style_council
cookiesmonster

Glasses, contacts and all the works. I even have colored contacts for the days I feel funky,
It’s a shame that my current glasses, Tom Fords, lack nose pads so they’re always slipping.

posted about 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I'm near sighted so I wear contacts every day. I wear glasses at night. I wish I could wear glasses all day (because they give you a geeky-chic look), but my lenses are so thick, I get headaches when wearing them for more than a few hours. 

posted about 1 year ago
1 2 ... 14 16
REPLY TO DISCUSSION