SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Would you suggest wearing liquid foundation everyday with setting powder, or just us powder foundation over concealer? Or do you have something else in mind?

posted over 2 years ago
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I dont wear foundation everyday only on special days but I do wear concealer everyday. My recommendation is powder foundation and concealer. But it is your own personal preference.

posted over 2 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

I wear liquid foundation every day but if you have breakouts from it then you should wear powder or concealer and no liquid.

posted over 2 years ago

BlondeLily
Style_council
BlondeLily

I wear it only in Fall and Winter, I don’t use powder but I do use concealer…
In Summer I only wear a bit of concealer and a little powder (on the nose and cheeks!)

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

YES!!! I use MakeUp Forever HD, and I LOVE it. It’s not quite as full coverage as I would like, but it looks very natural and is pretty easy on my skin. It’s a bit pricey, but you can get a starter kit for just $79 from Sephora – this includes a full size foundation, kabuki brush, and smaller sizes of the primer and microfinish powder. Definitely a great deal!

posted over 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

Yes!
I use both everyday
I put foundation around my eyes and dust powder on my T-zone
c:

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I wear liquid foundation everyday because I have uneven skin tone. Powder doesn’t do anything except make my skin look dry. I need something creamy or liquid. I think use concealer on any dark marks or acne scars. I just feel it makes my skin look better when I wear it. :)

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I wear liquid foundation everyday. And, because I have oily skin, I set it with a light translucent powder on my T Zone and lightly powder the rest.
I don’t really use a concealer because I feel that it’s overkill with my skin. Plus, I have really fair skin and it’s hard to find concealer that’s the right shade.

posted over 2 years ago

glamglitter
Style_council
glamglitter

I dont think I’ve ever worn liquid foundation for anything besides dance recitals/competitions. I just put a light moisturizer and a powder on my face, works very well [:

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I think it’s too much for any skin type. Your pours can’t “breath” properly! I would maybe do every other day, but I’m lazy. I also have decent skin, naturally, and would like to keep it that way!

posted over 2 years ago

belladivine76
New_user belladivine76 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When belladivine76 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
belladivine76

Usually in the winter I use foundation and setting powder, but in the summer I’ll wear a tinted moisturizer with a little setting powder on my t zone. I have combination skin. I think it depends on your skin type and what kind of coverage you need. Some people can get away with concealer and powder.

posted over 2 years ago

Nawsh
Style_council
Nawsh

Almost everyday, yes. The days i don’t wear foundation, is probably because I’m going gym, sauna, salon or just not going out.
Althought idont wear powder alot, only on special occassions :)
So usually just light foundation (Bourjois 10hr sleep effect) with concealer under the eyes (collection 2000)
But i take it off & wash my face with cleanser (cetaphil) as soon as i get home, unless im going out afterwards lol

posted over 2 years ago

Flawless_nBrown
Style_council
Flawless_nBrown

i wear press powder everyday and liquid only when I am going out in full make up!

posted over 2 years ago

silvz
Style_council
silvz

I dont wear foundation at all, the maximum I use and only on special occasions is a tinted moisturizer, Topshot has a really good one!!!

posted over 2 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I wear liquid foundation (MAC Studio Sculpt) every day that I leave the house. I’d feel naked without it.

posted over 2 years ago

OnceUponAnEpiphany
Style_council
OnceUponAnEp...

I never use ‘liquid’ foundation but i do use mousse! Its kinda a habit! But in the summer i wear absolutley no foundation

posted over 2 years ago

ettikajewelry
Style_council
ettikajewelry

I do`nt think so its to apply setting powder everyday.Actually it depends upon the climate when you are using the foundation.Like if you wear foundation without setting powder in summers, it leaves your face very sweaty.

posted over 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I don’t use liquid foundation, I just wear my BB cream and if I have something special to do I wear some powder above it.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION