SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anita_spaeth
Style_council
anita_spaeth

I have a growing collection and plan to get aloooot more.
Im not wondering if you think theyre trashy or not (because thats rude for anyone to think of tattoos because that means that they dont understand the meaning of why people get them), im wondering, do you have any?
Anything awesome?! :D

posted about 4 years ago
1 3
Jadhai93
New_user Jadhai93 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Jadhai93 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Jadhai93

I have EST. 1993 on my finger, means the world to me since it was my first. I would consider getting more, but I work in skirts, and without sleeves. So something tastefully hidden.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

tastefully hidden is the way to go, unless you can live a lifestyle where you know you’ll never regret visible tattoos.

what’s to regret about some discoloration on your skin, especially if it’s not visible at most times? the way I see it, it’s just a mark in your timeline—you’ll always remember the circumstances and memories linked with that tattoo. more often than not, something significant.
unless you were stupid enough to get the the lead singer’s face in a band you loved when you were 16, there’s nothing to regret.

posted over 2 years ago

mojomade
Style_council
mojomade

I’ve got 5… All are in places that can be hidden except my most recent one ‘Prendre Le Risque’ (Take The Risk in French) written on my arm – but again it can be hidden if my arm is turned the right way :)

I have a symbol that means me (it my star sign and the letter M)…
A peace sign…
A cluster of stars…
‘Prendre Le Risque’…
‘Feeling is Stronger Than Thought’

Here’s a post about my newest: “http://mojomade.blogspot.com/2011/07/open-letter.html”;

posted over 2 years ago

michellexalyssa
Style_council
michellexalyssa

I have a dandelion on the back of my neck .

posted over 2 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I don’t have any, and I’m pretty much the only person at my place of employment who doesn’t. I work at a child care center/preschool by the way. The parents mostly find it amusing when my coworkers get new tattoos :)

posted over 2 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

tattoos are neat, i wish i had the guts to get one.

posted over 2 years ago

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

tattoos are not trashy as long as you wear them with pride and don’t have anything rude showing then who cares they are amazing and anyone that has them is amazing :) I don’t have any yet but I will in the next couple years once I have the money and I am legal

posted over 2 years ago

I_am_that
Style_council
I_am_that

Tattoo is an art so it’s not trashy at all for it is a form of expression, but it also depends on the person wearing it and the reasons behind it. I have no tattoo, but I do understand and respect those who have it.

posted over 2 years ago

frictioninyourjeans
Style_council
frictioninyo...

A majority of that tattoos I’ve seen aren’t tacky or trashy, I’ve only seen a few and they’ve all been badly done. So as long as it’s done properly, I don’t think that it could be trashy. I personally don’t have any. I think my navel piercing traumatized me from going back in a place like that.

posted over 2 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION