SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
carolinass
Style_council
carolinass

What products do you use for curly hair?
(mousse,shampoo,conditioner,etc.)

posted over 1 year ago
CherryWhite
Style_council
CherryWhite

my hair is naturally curly.
When i shower, I make sure that I use shampoo first, then conditioner.
After showering, it is important to dry your hair with a towel until it’s between wet and dry.
Make sure that air is able to get through your hair, so that it won’t take too long to dry and so the curls are able to get everywhere.
I don’t use mousse because it makes my hair to fluffy.

hope it helps!!!
xoxo Cherrywhite

posted over 1 year ago

CherryWhite
Style_council
CherryWhite

my laptop went crazy, so don’t mind the posts ;)

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I have natural curls. I just use regular shampoo and conditioner. The day after I wash my hair I spray chamomile tea into my hair and let it dry in the sun. My hair has no frizz and brings out those natural beautiful curls and it is so soft.

posted over 1 year ago

AbigailHavern
Style_council
AbigailHavern

I have had pretty unruly curly hair for my whole life, and experimented with tons of different products. I’ve also gone through phases of just trying to make it straight and smooth, but I’ve learned to embrace the curl and now just focus on minimizing frizz!

Most of my go-to products say that they’re “straightening” products, but they just end up smoothing and de-frizzing my hair in general. I love Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy shampoo + conditioner – it’s only like $9 each, and I’ve definitely experimented with really expensive shampoos and conditioners in the past. It tightens my curls and helps with making it healthier and stronger, though I definitely recommend deep shampoos/masques if you’re looking for the real “keratin therapy” that the name suggests.

After I shower, I apply L’anza “Healing Smooth” Smoother Straightening Balm. My hairdresser swears by it, and I do too! I used to use about 5 different (expensive) products to do everything that this one product does. It de-frizzes, smooths, and just generally keeps my curly hair in check. I use it on my wet hair whether or not I’m styling it afterwards.

Hope this helps!!

posted over 1 year ago

christina029
New_user christina029 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When christina029 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
christina029

Most of the time i use to go in my hair dresser to make it curl.In Finland country i seen a lot of hair dresser at http://www.degreehair.fi/ and they can really make your hair look amazing.

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

Frizz Ease curl perfecting spray!

posted over 1 year ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

i use curlformers. Its so cool. search it on youtube. theyre these spring type things u leave on your hair (you could put mousse beforehand), and then you just pull them out and they look like curling iron curls.

posted over 1 year ago

TaitBrown
New_user TaitBrown is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TaitBrown reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TaitBrown

I have curly hair and I normally wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, no special brands or anything, usually treseme, and i brush my hair while in the shower when the conditioner is in, then brush while washing the conditioner out, after the shower i have my hair wrapped in a towel for a little bit while i get dressed and stuff, then when i take the towel off i comb it and put hairspray on it while it’s damp still, then i comb it again, and sometimes it works really well, and others not so well..

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION