Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Hey ladies,
I’m looking for new ways to clear my pores… thanks to makeup! I wash it off every night, but nothing!
Help pweease

posted about 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Make sure you’re using warm water which helps open up your pores as well as soften up dirt and oil. Use a clean washcloth, but don’t just wipe it across your face. Hold it on your face for 20 seconds or so and repeat. You might also try using jojoba oil before cleansing. This oil is very close to your natural oils, so won’t cause extra break outs, and it will also loosen dirt and make-up so it’s easier to wash away.

posted about 1 year ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Ooo thank you! Do you have any advice about steaming your face to have visibly smaller pores?

posted about 1 year ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I always wash my face twice. Once to remove any makeup residue, and once more to make sure the cleanser really gets into my pores. I also have a trusty Clarisonic that I use daily. Its reduced the size of my pores a bit.

posted about 1 year ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Im actually buying a Clarisonic this week, i used one once twice a day two days in a row and my face was, like, raw! Lol but those are a good investment :) so I’m excited

posted about 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Clay masks work really well. Queen Helen’s Mint Julep one is super cheap.

posted about 1 year ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Where can i find that face mask?

posted about 1 year ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I make a paste with baking soda, a drop of lavender essential oil and a tiny bit of water and use that to scrub my (pre-dampened) face every night. Then I just rub a bit of jojoba oil into my skin and I haven’t had any problems with my skin since I’ve started.

posted about 1 year ago

nadineWebber
New_user nadineWebber is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When nadineWebber reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
nadineWebber

Wash your face after small intervals with good face wash, but do not use towel to dry it. Left water droplets on your face and let them dry automatically. Water plays an essential role in keeping your beauty.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION