Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Eclecctic
Style_council
Eclecctic

Helllooo…..
2 things – 1:- i have intensely curly hair – which i love – but i tends to get quite frizzy – i use variious silicon serums and mousses but none really help – any advice? and my curls don’t really last the night without getting majorkly frizzy – so the only way to revive them is to wash my hair which is bad cause curly hair is really dry and overwashing makes it brittle – or at least thats what everone tells me :P so any advice on keeping/reviving curls would be much appreiciated!

2:- i have really dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and pale olive skin (i’m half greek-cypriot) anyways, i was thinking of dying my hair dark red?
or maybe get some highlights (varying shades of brown + auburn +copper….ect) (in a salon)
or i could dye my whole head a lighter brown.
I fancy a chnge for summer. I’m leaning towards dark red – but what do you think? and if i dye my whole head at home (either red or lighter brown) will it work considerering my hair is really dark. And what the heck do you do about eyebrows? I’d love to go bright red but i don;t have the colouring to pull it of so it’ll ahev to be dark red.

Thak you all
xxxx

posted over 4 years ago
Anadiomene
Style_council
Anadiomene

1. I have no idea because my hair is very straight. I’d recommend you, though, to moisturize it as much as you can with some hair mask designed for curly hair; I think it would help you controlling your curls.

2. I think red would look quite good on you! You can try with some temporary dying or henna in some brown red so you see if you like it, and then continue with a more intense colour or go back to your natural brown.

posted over 4 years ago

melissabbygirll
Style_council
melissabbygirll

it will more and likely look good :]
but beware i had red hair (cherry red)..and the lady that did it KILLED my hair :((
every time she applied the dye she used bleach mixed with it so every treatment would be as if i was bleaching my hair.
and its really hard to keep up also..it fades or with me it did anyways.
but if it looks nice its probably worth it :)

posted over 4 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

_1.I’m sorry I can’t help you much because my hair is relaxed.I don’t know if this would work for you but maybe sleep on a silk pillow case or wrap your hair in a silk scarf.That causes less friction so maybe you should try that.

2.I think dark red may look good up against your skin tone:)_

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i think that red only looks nice on people with pale pale white skin. i tried it and it looked pretty awful with my warm undertones. i’m not sure about olive though

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION