Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

:O

I just got them, I’m not sure if this is like ‘moment’ in every womans life where you look down at your feet and feel sorry for wearing all those pretty heels :(

I just want them gone, or at least somewhat less noticeable. (i know surgery is the only way to get ‘rid of’ em). So besides wearing open toed and rounded off toed shoes more often for a breather on them toes, what else can i do to treat it, or like i said-make it less noticeable?

do those tapes work? I have yet to see any in stores since i havent looked for em but do they? what do you recommend?

posted almost 5 years ago
New_user 52542 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 52542 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Try going to a doctor. Some are just genetic. Some people have them for years.
The type of treatment a person receives depends on the seriousness of the bunion and the cause of the bunion.

I found this online:

“How do I get rid of my bunion?
Most people think bunions and other foot problems mean painful hospital surgery or a lifetime of orthopaedic shoes. However, there is an alternative called minimal incision surgery. This is an ambulatory technique (you can walk right away) that can be used to treat bunions, hammertoes, corns, and callouses. This allows podiatrists like Sheldon Nadal, to work through very small openings with specialized instruments. Many people experience much less post-operative discomfort and disability compared to conventional surgery. After, many patients use nothing stronger than Aspirin or Tylenol and may return to work within a matter of days.”

I hope that helps somewhat :]

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

REPLY TO DISCUSSION