SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I hate when eyeliner goes south and smears under your eyes. What brands of eyeliner DONT do this?

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
Wheatknee
Style_council
Wheatknee

Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7, Almay
Gel/creme: Stila smudge pot (contrary to the name, after drying IT DOES NOT BUDGE), L’oreal HIP

posted almost 4 years ago

FrivolousDistinction
Style_council
FrivolousDis...

*Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner is my favourite gel liner. Maybelline does a good drugstore version but there are fewer colour choices.
*Chanel and Laura Mercier do great cake liners.
*MAC Liquidlast and the version by GOSH just don’t quit – longest lasting liners I know of, but the liquid texture/effect isn’t for everyone.
*I tend to find waterproof/long-wearing pencils smudge, but Prestige and Revlon Colorstay would be my picks.
*Of the more traditional eye pencils, Illamasqua Medium Pencils are fab.

Any eyeliner will last longer if you go over the line with a powder eyeshadow in the same colour. Eyeshadow primer underneath makes a big difference too. Urban Decay’s is brilliant for oily lids (which are often a cause of smudging).

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

Thanks everyone.

sparklyydancer721
Style_council
sparklyydanc...

a lot of people have said urban decay 24/7 eye pencil.. honestly, ive tried every type of eyeliner out there ( including urban decays, which i used twice and probably wont use again. ) what can i say, i am a total eyeliner junkie!! anyways, ive tried all the department store brands, and i ALWAYS go to back to NYC’s (New York Color’s) Waterproof Eye Pencils. theyre like, 4 bucks at a drugstore. and most people would assume they suck. but ohmygosh, theyre amazing!! i highly recommend them, theyre only 4 dollars, what have you got to lose? =]

StephanieNajera
Style_council
StephanieNajera

Milani’s liquid ones (the ones in the tube with the gold end?) don’t budge all day! And Wet n’ Wild’s cream eyeliner in the little pot is great too, just use a seperate brush and not the one it comes with :x I use a Sonia Kashuk one and it lasts all day :)

melpi
Style_council
melpi

for pencil, almay is the only pencil i’ve tried so far that doesn’t SMUDGE throughout the day on my very oily, asian eyelids. plus it’s drugstore.
i also like milani’s liquid liners.

WyeChin
Style_council
WyeChin

i like revlon colorstay (the crayon one) :)

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

Hot Topic Black Pencil

I’m super-allergic to makeup and this does not irritate me in the least. AND, it stays on forever!

shopvelvetpony
Style_council
shopvelvetpony

i really like milani’s eye tech liquid eyeliner, it’s really short so that it’s easy to apply, and lasts all day. as for gel ones i like mac’s fluidline in blacktrack :)

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

bobbi brown gel liner. amazing. stays on forever

PurpleLabNYC
Style_council
PurpleLabNYC

there are tons of great products out there, but we do love our lashionista modelista liquid liner- foolproof application with a touch of shimmer to add some glamour. its a two-in-one product that doubles as a mascara- perfect for the girl on the go!

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

Almay 16-hour long-stay eyeliner, same with the revlon colorstay pencil eyeliner, for liquid eyeliner i like loreal’s lineur intense the best.

insheepsclothes
Style_council
insheepsclothes

Bobby Brown gel eyeliner. Sonia Kashuk for Target makes a similar one as well :-)

stephanielynette
Style_council
stephanielyn...

Urban Decay 24/7, and MAC’s Powerpoint eye pencils.

SaffronHaze
Style_council
SaffronHaze

I love MAC gel eyeliners and SEPHORA waterproof kohl and liner for pencil..

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

also the mac fluid liner. amazing as well.

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

NARS pencil is so great!

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

MAC! mac has the best everything.

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

e.l.f.

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I use Maybelline’s eyeliner, the one that’s in the small jar, I don’t remember the name.

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION