NYX concealer in jar
Revlon Colorstay concealer
Maybelline Mineral Concealer

We don’t have Sonia Kashuk here in the Philippines :(

posted over 2 years ago
livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

EDIT: okay so my mark. concealer/eye primer that I just recently found and forgot I had works well. But you must put a moisturizer underneath so it doesn’t flake.

posted over 2 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I wouldn’t recommend the Revlon Colorstay under eye concealer. I hate how thick it is, it takes a lot of effort to blend. I do however like to blend the Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer with my Mac Prolong Wear Concealer but I dont wear my Pro Lon Wear Line everyday.

posted over 2 years ago

YourAverageGiraffe
New_user YourAverageGiraffe is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When YourAverageGiraffe reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
YourAverageG...

I would recommend investing in a good concealer. I think it is on of the more important make-up items, because if you don’t have a good surface to work with what good is it to paint on..ya feeling me? So, what I would recomend for undereye and areas that you need a bit more coverage Benefit’s Erase Paste and for a spot correcting concealer I have found the Neutrogena spot correcting concealer because not only will it conceal your pimples it has acne fighting agents in it to clear skin faster, which I have found to work very well on my skin. Hope I helped. (:

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION