SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Okay, so let’s be honest here—what do you chictopians drink regularly, and what effects do they seem to have?
I drink coffee like mad, which dehydrates me and is bad for my teeth(but i live on it).

I drink milk with dinner, but if i skip a night or more my nails start breaking.

i drink lots of water right before bed, and when i wake up i look hydrated and my lips aren’t chapped….if i skip, I look bad and have black bags.

I drink alch on occasion, but i never have side effects (even hangovers) because of the water before bed.

posted over 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

On an average day, I drink pretty much only milk, tea, and water, and sometimes a juicebox packed in my lunch.

I’ve always had multiple glasses of milk a day since I was a kid. I don’t drink it quite as much as I did as a kid/teen— I’m down to one or two glasses per day, when before I was having, like, four— but the health effects people claim milk has seem to apply to me. For example, I’m slim, I have very healthy teeth (no cavities), and I have only broken one bone in my life. It’s hard to know for sure what the milk did, though, because I don’t ever NOT drink it so I don’t know what would happen if I stopped!

I typically have one cup of caffeinated tea (black or green) before work, but no more or it makes me need to pee like crazy (I already have an overactive bladder and tea is not good for that). And I am quite sensitive to caffeine so that’s all I need. But if I am feeling sick or want something to warm me up, I’ll have ginger or chamomile tea any time of day. Herbal teas are really good for an upset stomach and if you add honey they’re perfect for a sore throat!

And then I drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated. If I don’t have enough fluids, I’ll get a dehydration headache. However, I have to be careful because of my overactive bladder! There’s a delicate balance between hydration and having to run to the bathroom every 20 minutes . . .

These days I drink alcohol very moderately— like, two drinks twice a month! (And usually it’s wine with a meal or something rather than social drinking). That’s less than I drank in college, but even in college I never got a hangover because I didn’t binge and I spread my drinks out over the night with a lot of water in between.

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Milk, tee and water.
I love cola though…just love it.
Alcohol sometimes, but i think it is very much in moderation lol!

I get headaches as well if i don’t drink enough during the day.

posted over 3 years ago

tiennguyen
Style_council
tiennguyen

water and rarely soda:)

posted over 3 years ago

euphoniumist
Style_council
euphoniumist

i drink coffee in the morning &then green tea throughout the day,
i don’t break out much on my skin :)
though i get horrible headaches if i don’t have green tea &
almost crash if i have no coffee

posted about 3 years ago

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I used to drink coffee, it was like for a month, and stopped because of jawline acne. I made a research and I found out out that caffeine was the cause of my acne.

I’m more on water now. I drink alcoholic beverages occassionally.

posted about 3 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

Tea with breakfast, tea midday, a little water throughout the day, and a beer at night if I’m lucky.

Generally when I consume alcohol it is in excessive quantities.

I honestly haven’t noticed or paid much attention to my beverages’ effects on my complexion … although when I bought a complexion brush it changed my skin drastically. When I came home from college I got remarks from my hair dresser about how much better my skin looks. Not sure what I drink has that huge of an effect.

posted about 3 years ago

Padme
Style_council
Padme

No milk (no good for my stomac), just green tea, apple or carrot juice (pure) and a lot of water. I stopped to drink coffee as it made me nervous, and now I drink ginseng instead, I love it. Now my skin is very clean and pure.

posted about 3 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I drink everything bit coffee, in an average day about 2 pints of water, a pint of milk, a pint or 2 of squash/ a pint of Pepsi. If I’m going out I binge drink, so anything from 8 pints and a few shots onwards and yes that has an all mighty affect the day after.

posted about 3 years ago

LestaLatin
Style_council
LestaLatin

I drink a lot of water, mineral water. I usualy drink 2L or more of water a day. That’s because my country is tropical. Mineral water just not only for drink, I usualy bring a spay bottle contain milk+mineral water that I use for spray on my skin when it dried. I drink tea 2-3 cups a day. I don’t drink milk (cow), because I’m a vegetarian, to get my Calsium and protein, I drink soy milk 3 to 4 times a day. I’d like to drink black coffee sometime..

posted about 3 years ago

paintinglilies
Style_council
paintinglilies

I used to be a coffee addict but had to stop drinking it because I was diagnosed with gastritis. Now I drink a couple of cups of black or green tea throughout the day. I must say, I don’t even miss the coffee. I started loving black tea, it’s so much better for your health than coffee, too.
I’ve never been able to drink milk (I just can’t drink it, I find it disgusting for no apparent reason) – my fingernails break constantly. I’ve tried making up for the lack of Calsium but nothing seems to work as well as dairy products.
Also, I’m having a hard time drinking as much water as I’m supposed to but I drink water before I go to bed and it helps alot. I wake up in the morning and just feel awesome.

posted about 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

they say that water is good for the skin? im not sure haha coz i dont really drink that much.

posted about 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

water cuz its the best for a clear face. i drink lots of water usually and more now with my app for phone which reminds me to drink water every couple of hours. 8 cups a day actually. and now i always take a bottle of water with me when i go out!

posted about 3 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I drink milk every morning, and about 1.5 L of water each day…though sometimes i just get lazy and don’t drink as much. I’ve never noticed any health benefits from milk, but I have noticed that it’s really soothing on my skin.

posted over 2 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I drink water throughout the day because I am worried about sugary drinks being bad for my teeth. Other than water, I will occasionally have a coffee drink (maybe twice a week) or hot or iced tea (probably about twice a week also) and that is it!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION