Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AmourxHandmade
Shop_seller_2 AmourxHandmade is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
AmourxHandmade

I always wish I was born with silky smooth hair, unfortunately it turned out the other way round. I have naturally frizzy and ‘fluffy’ hair that becomes really unruly if I don’t use a hairdryer and a great amount of hair products. Lately, I’ve noticed that none of my hair products work anymore, including my shampoo and conditioner.

I was wondering if anyone else out there faces the same issues, if so, how do u tame your hair so that it looks at least half decent? Do you blow-dry everyday like I do? Do you use any styling tools like a straightener? If so, what brand do you recommend?

Also, what shampoo and conditioner is everyone using? Thanks :)

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
EmmyBooBoo
New_user EmmyBooBoo is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When EmmyBooBoo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EmmyBooBoo

I have super fluffy hair. Like hermione granger style (mostly). It’s really annoying, and often I feel like straightening it. It’s hardly even curly. It’s weird and and sort of curly wavy straight. What I do is I have a shower before breakfast, wrap my hair in a towel, then have breakfast, and after I’ve brushed my teeth, I take it out and brush it with an Afro comb or brush with spaced bristles, them muss it a little. It looks pretty good, natural, but if you’d feel better, you can put hair fell, or spray in it to keep it that way. I do that sometimes, coz my hair has the tendency to frizz and fluff anyways.

posted about 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION