SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Cigsanddigs
Style_council
Cigsanddigs

I’ve recently been considering using anti aging creams, but most people tell me I’m too young to start. I’m only 19, but in my opinion your never too young to keep some of your youth. What are some of your opinions on this subject?

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
PaleFeathers
Style_council
PaleFeathers

Sunscreen is of course the best anti-aging product.

I read somewhere that ‘if you’re old enough to drive, you’re old enough to use eye cream.’ I’m 19 and I’ve been loading on the sunblock, eye creams and body lotions for a while now.

posted over 3 years ago

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

i guess….

posted over 3 years ago

CordeliaAnn
Style_council
CordeliaAnn

Like Jaceface said its never too early to start!
As much as being Tan is in, use sunscreen every day. If your face feels less tan then your body use bronzer.

I seriously recommend Arbonne. I have personally seen it reduce wrinkles and even skin tones and the kicker is it’s all botanically based so that means no harmful chemicals to your body!

Keep your skin healthy and young starting now!

posted over 3 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

Yeah, I think most chictopians are at the age where they don’t need acne creams but are too young for the hard core wrinkle creams, etcetera.

I’ve been using eye creams for a while now because I have horrible (sadly genetic) under eye circles, but I think that you should do things to prevent any future problems by wearing sun block every day and things like that. :)

posted over 3 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

Yeah, I think most chictopians are at the age where they don’t need acne creams but are too young for the hard core wrinkle creams, etcetera.

I’ve been using eye creams for a while now because I have horrible (sadly genetic) under eye circles, but I think that you should do things to prevent any future problems by wearing sun block every day and things like that. :)

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I’d say maybe a bit young for actual anti-age things…

But on the other hand of course you need to take care of your skin!
Sunblock, proper moisturizer, and what i think is important is to wear sunglasses when it’s bright outside :) i never like to squint.

posted over 3 years ago

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

try it!

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION