SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
madCleopatra
Style_council
madCleopatra

Hairstyle determines the first impression you make, significantly overpowering the impact of facial features. For that reason I want my hair to make a statement this coming 2012, so I’m wondering what looks MORE STRIKING or MORE NOTICEABLE. SHORT HAIR OR LONG HAIR?

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
tiffanyc1225
Style_council
tiffanyc1225

I’m personally going with long hair this year, since it allows for so many more options in hairstyles; I love braids!

posted over 2 years ago

lalaannieee
Style_council
lalaannieee

LONG!

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I do miss being able to braid my hair, but I don’t plan on growing out my hair any time soon (the braid trend would probably be over b4 I could get it long enough!)

I find this comment: “long or medium, we are girls, wtf/?” a little offensive. Who made the rule that girls can only have long hair? So close-minded and rude!

posted over 2 years ago

TimeaMarkus
Style_council
TimeaMarkus

it depends what fits you and how your personality is:)

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think this year is long hair!

posted over 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

long hair, but i think short makes a bigger statement

posted over 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

short hair!

posted over 2 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

I have long hair and its a new year and new me, I’m cutting my hair shoulder lenght and full bangs.
Come on! Its just hair, it will grow back, its a change, its always good

posted over 2 years ago

LadyAshMarie
Style_council
LadyAshMarie

I have had long hair forever and I just feel like it’s starting too look too similar to other girls. I see a ton of people with long hair and not a lot my age with shorter hair. I have a hair appointment Thursday and am getting my hair cut up to about shoulder length with a ton of layers. I like the choppy punk-ish kind of looks. I get bored easily so I am forever changing my hair style, but this time I have let my hair grow out for almost two years because I have been too busy with school and other things and just kind of neglected it. I’m super bored and ready for a change. Besides it always grows back if I don’t like it!

posted over 2 years ago

mishelfeb
Style_council
mishelfeb

I prefer long hair. It is more feminine and I like braids and buns for this year. Short hair makes me look so much younger than my age because my face is small.

posted over 2 years ago

moniquemonnn
Style_council
moniquemonnn

I prefer long hair. It’s make me pretty and believe in my self. But now, my hair is short and I proud, because I look so young, cute and unique.

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION