Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  castorhair growthhair losshair restoration torontohair transplant torontohair treatment
savitha
New_user savitha is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When savitha reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
savitha

1. Eat a healthy Balanced diet. Include plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits, minor millets, milk and milk products. Vegetables and fruits provide antioxidants and minerals which are necessary to keep the body healthy. Amla (amalaki or Indian gooseberry or emblica officinalis), is considered as a fruit which help in hair growth. Include banana in your diet as banana contains plenty of calcium which is a vital nutrient required for hair growth. Healthy diet prevents hair loss and improves quality and quantity of hair.

2. Drink plenty of water (2 liters or 12 glasses per day). Water flushes out toxins and increases moistness of skin and hair. This prevents splitting of hair.

3. Our body produces natural oil which is secreted through oil glands of skin and scalp. This oil keeps our hair strands conditioned. Hence do not use harsh shampoos or soaps which strip off natural oil of scalp. Always use mild shampoo to wash hair.

4. Wash your hair once in three days. Repeated hair wash leads to dry hair and split ends.

5. Exercise regularly. This helps to increase blood circulation and keep our whole body healthy and rejuvenated. A brisk walk for 30 minutes is advisable for all ages.

6. Message your scalp with good hair oil. Hair oil which is processed with hair friendly herbs help to condition the hair and prevent drying of hair. A good head massage help to increase blood circulation to scalp skin and aid hair growth. Head massage also reduces stress, tension headaches and induces good sleep.

7. Take measures to prevent formation of dandruff. Dandruff leads to hair loss and stunts hair growth.

8. Brush your hair from root to tips before taking head bath.

9. Wear a swimming cap to prevent hair damage due to chlorine.

10. Avoid tying hair tightly with hair bands. This leads to baldness.

posted about 2 years ago
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Great advise! Thankyou :)

posted about 2 years ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

Hmmm… I’m on the swim team and don’t always practice with a cap. I simply figured that if water was going to get in, it would, either way. I’ll give these tips a try!

posted about 2 years ago

SweetPeaJen
Style_council
SweetPeaJen

Haha, the “drink 2L of water a day” part is probably the hardest! Thank you for sharing these, I’ve been trying to make my hair grow faster for ages.
Appreciated. x

posted about 2 years ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Thank you very much!

posted almost 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I’ve been wanting to grow my hair out for the longest time, i feel like its been the same length for years now! thanks for the tips :P

posted almost 2 years ago

nadineWebber
New_user nadineWebber is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When nadineWebber reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
nadineWebber

Hi Savitha! I really take care of yours above mentioned points that’s why I have long, shiny hair. Like your skin, your hair also needs nutrition and proper care. If you are not conscious about your hair, you will definitely face problem in maintaining the color and longevity of your hair. So, if you want healthy and glossy hair, start taking a hard look at your hair care routine. You can also visit a beauty salon once a month. They can provide you some essential hair treatment. You can enhance your beauty with charismabeauty best beauty salons Perth.

posted over 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

how do you prevent dandruff?
I can only prevent it if I wash my hair >_<

posted over 1 year ago

RachelleBush
Style_council
RachelleBush

This is great advice, thanks a lot!

posted over 1 year ago

janggeungulk
New_user janggeungulk is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When janggeungulk reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
janggeungulk

Good information, I am having a dry hair, do you suggest me the best shampoo for dry hair ?

posted 8 months ago

MelissaYoung
New_user MelissaYoung is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When MelissaYoung reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MelissaYoung

Oh, you should have posted it earlier!! I had been suffering from hair loss since 19 yrs of age. I think I have tried almost all hair care products and tips. Nothing could stop my hair fall and finally I had to undergo a hair loss treatment in Toronto. I should have undergone the transplantation much earlier because the results were amazing and now I am free from hair loss. Yeah, I am so happy with the results. 

But I think your tips are good. Will suggest it to my friends and let you know the feedback. Thanks!!

posted 5 months ago

jacksonmic
New_user jacksonmic is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When jacksonmic reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
jacksonmic

Many of us don't know How to contrl hair fall .It is useful tips.

posted 4 months ago

shimply
New_user shimply is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When shimply reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
shimply

Well, although i'm doing this things but still have a hairfall please suggest me how to cope with it.

posted about 1 month ago

healthystuff
New_user healthystuff is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When healthystuff reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
healthystuff

Thanks for insightful information. I would definitely try it. More than anything I also tried cold pressed castor oil for hair growth. This new regimen for our hair also helps in improving the volume of our hair and lessen any hair fall. In addition, it also moisturizes our hair and helps in maintaining to look healthy and shiny.

posted about 1 month ago

rachelphilr
New_user rachelphilr is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When rachelphilr reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
rachelphilr

The tip are very nice and I hope if we follow these tip we would definitely get a healthier and a stronger hair of our choice.

Spa Singapore

posted 9 days ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION