So my last give-away was mainly for all you beauty fanatics so We at LGN Events have decided to treat all you fashionista bloggers by coming up with this great competition.
To celebrate the 6th Season of the ‘A La Mode’ London Fashion Week shows, the team here at LGN Events are offering one lucky blogger the chance to win an access all areas pass to the flagship off-schedule London Fashion Week event. Showcasing the most vibrant, talented and exciting up and coming designers from around the world, the A La Mode show will take place at the beautiful, luxurious Charing Cross Hotel, Strand on 16th-17th September 2011.
The lip-smackingly sumptuous prize includes: -
-An access-all-areas pass to the event for 1 night for you and 1 friend including the opportunity to head backstage and interview designers, stylists, models and hair and makeup teams
- A bottle of Champagne to top off your evening
- VIP Goody bags*
- Front row seats
To win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to write some amazing pieces for your blog, experience the glitz and glamour of London Fashion Week and mingle with some amazing and highly influential fashion people, just head on over to the LGN Events website ( www.lgn-events.co.uk ), choose 3 or more of your favourite designers (under the events tab)exhibiting this season and write a blog post about them. Simple! When you have written and published your entry on your blog, send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your entry in the competition. The expert team at LGN will review all entries over the weekend after the closing date and announce the winning blogger by Friday 9th September 2011.
So what are you waiting for? GETWRITING!!
Terms and Conditions: -
All entries must be received by Joy at the email address stated by 5pm on Friday 9th September 2011.
- Entrants will be judged by the expert team at LGN and the winner will be announced on Saturday 10th September 2011.
- While stocks last
- Winner must arrive early to claim front row seats
- No travel costs or London accommodation are covered by this prize so please ensure you will be able to fund the trip and travel there yourself.
- The event will take place on Friday 16th-Saturday 17th September 2011 as part of London Fashion Week. Doors open at 7.30pm each night and the show should end at around 10.30pm.