Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cashmereandcrimson
Style_council
cashmereandc...

I would really like to host a giveaway on my blog, I’m willing to tweet for 2 weeks promoting the shop and the giveaway, promoting on other social platforms such as Chictopia.com, Lookbook.nu, GretchenBlogs, Pinterest and Hellocotton, an ad space on my sidebar for a month giving maximum exposure.

I just don’t know how to find someone who’s interested. I’m looking for a clothing or jewelry brand to sponsor the giveaway.
Please refer me to any brands you may think would be interested.

Thank you
http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

posted about 2 years ago
framedfrosting
Style_council
framedfrosting

Look at what shops are doing giveaways on other blogs and then contact them! Yes, YOU contact THEM!! Don’t be afraid.

OASAP.com and Shabby Apple are two brands that work A TON with bloggers. Reach out to them via e-mail and don’t be afraid to brag about your stats!

posted about 2 years ago

charlieandme
Style_council
charlieandme

I own an online boutique and we love working with bloggers. In fact we’re always looking for bloggers to work with. Right now we’re offering a 10% off coupon code to any fashion bloggers who want to share it with their readers. Visit us at shopmodmint.com and use coupon code SAVE10 at checkout. If you would like we can create a coupon code specific to your blog which you can request by e-mailing us at modmint@ymail.com
Also you may use any images from our site. Please note that we only ship within the U.S.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION