Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brandy_alexander
New_user brandy_alexander is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When brandy_alexander reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
brandy_alexa...

Cry? I might eat my sadness.

posted almost 5 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve already done my grieving, when the books ended ): I’ve never really liked the movies as much. Like, it was kind of sad, I was watching the new trailer yesterday and thinking, “Wow, I just don’t feel the crazy amount of excitement over this that I used to.” At first I thought maybe I was just getting old and growing out of it, but then I was reading all the speculation about what this whole Pottermore thing could be about and that got me excited, so I guess it’s just that the movies don’t do it for me, lol.

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

I’m so not ready for this to happen! It’s going to be a glorious but sad day. I’ll definitely cry.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I don’t want it to end! :( Even though I love the books way more than the movies, after the books finished, the thought that there was always more movies to look forward to kept me going, haha!
A couple of my friends and I have booked tickets to see the final movie at the midnight screening :D Can’t wait to see it! But I will definitely cry while watching it :P

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

stay in bed and dream….
dream that it never ended :(

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i guess i’ll be on pottermore… hahaha

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

who gives a toss?

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I’ll finally be able to reveal I’ve been dating Emma Watson the whole time.

lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

Pray that Jo decides to write about the next generation to fill the void? I’ll admit that I’ve never liked the movies as much as the novels, but I adore the cast so much and it will be ridiculously sad not to see them all together anymore.

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I was never really that into harry potter—I think the 4th book was the last good one; the others were too verbose/unstructured/angsty for my liking. but the movies were fun to watch with friends :).
at least they’re coming out with e-books so you don’t have to carry 800-page books with you. I remember reading one of the books in middle school without the cover, and someone asked me if I was reading the bible lol

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Sigh, and wonder what I’ll do with all my HP shirts! Lol Just kidding. If I was the emotional type, I would definitely cry over it. Luckily I’m not, so I’ll probably just comfort those who are, reminding them that Harry won! Eeek, spoiler alert!

illq
Style_council
illq

I will be extremely sad that it’s ending but because all good things that come to an end I’m glad I was able to experience Harry potter growing up. I almost feel as if i grew up with harry ron and hermione. Go Potheads aka potter head. (:

REPLY TO DISCUSSION