Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brandy_alexander
New_user brandy_alexander is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When brandy_alexander reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
brandy_alexa...

Cry? I might eat my sadness.

posted over 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve already done my grieving, when the books ended ): I’ve never really liked the movies as much. Like, it was kind of sad, I was watching the new trailer yesterday and thinking, “Wow, I just don’t feel the crazy amount of excitement over this that I used to.” At first I thought maybe I was just getting old and growing out of it, but then I was reading all the speculation about what this whole Pottermore thing could be about and that got me excited, so I guess it’s just that the movies don’t do it for me, lol.

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

well, every story must have the ending. We know that Potter would be end soon. I have a friends that loves Potter so much. one of them sell Harry Potter’s merchandise. and we are from different town around Indonesia. so, although Harry Potter’s story is end, our friendship will never end and we will always talking about Potter and sometimes imagining “how-if” at Potter’s story :)

posted over 3 years ago

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

I’m so not ready for this to happen! It’s going to be a glorious but sad day. I’ll definitely cry.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I don’t want it to end! :( Even though I love the books way more than the movies, after the books finished, the thought that there was always more movies to look forward to kept me going, haha!
A couple of my friends and I have booked tickets to see the final movie at the midnight screening :D Can’t wait to see it! But I will definitely cry while watching it :P

posted over 3 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

stay in bed and dream….
dream that it never ended :(

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i guess i’ll be on pottermore… hahaha

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

anyone here can submit to pottermore? I tried yesterday but failed. I just submitted today and it works :D

posted over 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

who gives a toss?

posted over 3 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I’ll finally be able to reveal I’ve been dating Emma Watson the whole time.

posted over 3 years ago

lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

Pray that Jo decides to write about the next generation to fill the void? I’ll admit that I’ve never liked the movies as much as the novels, but I adore the cast so much and it will be ridiculously sad not to see them all together anymore.

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I was never really that into harry potter—I think the 4th book was the last good one; the others were too verbose/unstructured/angsty for my liking. but the movies were fun to watch with friends :).
at least they’re coming out with e-books so you don’t have to carry 800-page books with you. I remember reading one of the books in middle school without the cover, and someone asked me if I was reading the bible lol

posted over 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Sigh, and wonder what I’ll do with all my HP shirts! Lol Just kidding. If I was the emotional type, I would definitely cry over it. Luckily I’m not, so I’ll probably just comfort those who are, reminding them that Harry won! Eeek, spoiler alert!

posted over 3 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

I will be extremely sad that it’s ending but because all good things that come to an end I’m glad I was able to experience Harry potter growing up. I almost feel as if i grew up with harry ron and hermione. Go Potheads aka potter head. (:

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION