SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  wes anderson movies
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I’ve recently starting watching Wes Anderson movies. The most recent one I watched was Moonrise Kingdom. It’s such a beautiful movie with amazing art direction. Are you a fan of Wes Anderson movies? Which one is your favorite so far?

posted almost 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I like the Life Aquatic and the Darjeeling Ltd :)

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Can’t decide between the Life Aquatic and Fantastic Mr. Fox. He’s actually one of my favorite directors now, after Jean-Pierre Jeunet.

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

The Royal Tenenbaums!

I love all of the ones I’ve seen though-I still have to watch Fantastic Mr Fox and The Darjeeling Limited

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

I love all of his movies, but my favorite has to be The Royal Tenenbaums.

purplewang
Style_council
purplewang

I love Darjeeling Limited (one of the less popular ones it seems) and Life Aquatic. Absolutely love love love these movies.

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I absolutely adore Moonrise Kingdom! I haven’t watched very many of his other films (so far I think the only other one I’ve watched is Fantastic Mr. Fox), but I plan to.

posted over 1 year ago

UnicornCupcake
Style_council
UnicornCupcake

I’ve seen all of them except Moonrise Kingdom because it only played in theatres for about 2 weeks where I live and I missed it! So far I would have to say Life Aquatic is my favourite, but I adore them ALL!

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I also really love Moonrise Kingdom. The storyline is adorable and the costumes are just too cute!

posted about 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I’m really excited for The Grand Budapest Hotel— I have a feeling it will be a bit like the Life Aquatic.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION