Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I thought the movie captured a great deal of the book’s essence. What do you guys think? ;D

posted over 2 years ago
canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I LOVED THE MOVIE! The acting and filming was amazing. Surprisingly, the movie did a great job of sticking to the book’s plot. However, some things weren’t explained in the movie, and you could only understand it if you read the book.

posted over 2 years ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

Finished reading the book last week but my boyfriend won’t come with me to see it until he’s read the book! Typical…cannot wait to see it :) Onto book two now!

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

The author was a co-writer in the movie, so I guess that’s one of the reasons why it’s quite close to the book. I love the chemistry of Peetah and Katniss, even though Peetah looks way to young for her. Lol!

posted over 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

I didn’t really like the movie.

posted over 2 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

I so love this film although the story’s different from the book. I can’t wait for the “Catching Fire” :)0

posted over 2 years ago

StffLndg
Style_council
StffLndg

It’s awesome! But reading the book does help you to understand a lot of unexplained ones in the movie. I’m sad they didn’t put in Katniss provoking the Career Tributes when they hunt her up the tree. That would’ve been epic badassery.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION