Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

So, what do you think of the movie? Worth watching? Was it a great idea to put all the superheroes in one movie?

posted about 2 years ago
claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I can’t wait to see this movie…I heard it’s really good:)

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I went and saw it and it was soooo good!! It’s pretty funny, and just a lot of fun to watch! It’s actually based on a series of comics featuring all the super heroes, so yeah, it works pretty well.

posted about 2 years ago

MikMecca
New_user MikMecca is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MikMecca reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MikMecca

Awesome Movie

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i love super hero movies!i just couldn’t pay attention the whole time(sister was talking), but from what I saw i liked:)

posted about 2 years ago

Sunshinecck
Style_council
Sunshinecck

Saw it and loved it! It was funny, and all of the characters worked really well together. I would recommend it to anyone:D

posted about 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

OMG! The Avengers is amazing! So much action and witty banter!! D: I saw the midnight premier with a bunch of friends and there was so much energy and excitement in that theatre! Best movie I’ve seen in a while! Gah! Tony Stark and Bruce Banner bromance! So awesome! And Pepper Pott’s was totally chic walking around Stark Towers like she owned the place! Totally gonna get myself an outfit just like hers!!

posted about 2 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I’m obsessed! The movie was great & the best part was Loki imo

posted about 2 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

So good! The comic relief was tasteful and true to the characters and I feel like it was well thought out. I feel like Captain America was a whining brat, though. In the end it was worth the money and I can’t wait for it to be on Netflix

posted about 2 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

So good! The comic relief was tasteful and true to the characters and I feel like it was well thought out. I feel like Captain America was a whining brat, though. In the end it was worth the money and I can’t wait for it to be on Netflix

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION