Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
simplynikki
Style_council
simplynikki

Love it or hate it this season of Project Runway All Stars has people talking. Now that we are approaching the final three who are you rooting for and who is on your last nerve? I am Team MONDO for the win. Goodbye Kenley and Jerrell.

posted over 2 years ago
BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Haha I love Project Runway so much! It’s my guilty pleasure!

I love Austin, Mondo and Michael Costello. I actually like Kenley, although I am way in the minority there.

I cannot stand Mila. I am so glad she has gone- I don’t know how she lasted so long! I’m not crazy about Jerrell either. I don’t dislike him as such but I’m just not that crazy about his designs.

I was gutted that they didn’t get Santino on there. That guy was a legend!

posted over 2 years ago

volkerwandering
Style_council
volkerwandering

I love that they had to design a dress using lights. I hope Mondo wins, he has made the coolest stuff. I wish they hadn’t sent Mila home, her designs were so unique! I miss Heidi, but the new host has grown on me.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

that show is just not publicized enough! all the episodes are on hulu but I always forget because there’s no advertisement at all.

Kenley’s clothes are cute, but I agree with the judges that she’s a one-trick pony (hey, if you have a special niche and you’re good at it..). imo Mila’s were all kitschy-cliche (i.e. the ‘mod’ dress) and she didn’t know how to dress a woman’s body. Fine with Jerrell but I don’t think he should (or would) win.

Definitely, my vote’s for Mondo :). I’m glad michael c got the respect he deserves though, I don’t know why everyone hated him last season.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION