Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

I’ve been obsessed with the show New Girl with Zooey Deschanel. I never knew she was so hilarious. What are your thoughts about the show or why you’ll never watch it?

posted over 2 years ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I LOVE THAT SHOW! It is so funny. Zooey Deschanel has always been a favorite of mine ever since her band she&him.

posted over 2 years ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

it’s OK…it isn;t an amazing comedy by any standards but it’s watchable. If you want amazing comedy you should be watching Parks and rec, Community or It’s always sunny in my opinion :)

posted over 2 years ago

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

I agree it may not be as funny as Community or It’s Always Sunny but I do think the cast works pretty well together. I love Zooey Deschanel so I’m happy the show has been successful! I love her quirky-ness on the show, but sometimes she does stuff that is a bit out there, haha

posted over 2 years ago

Hasarose
Style_council
Hasarose

Love the show! Zooey’s quirky personality makes it worth watching. (:

posted over 2 years ago

tormentitahuracanada
Style_council
tormentitahu...

I love Zooey and the show is great, I’m always laughing when I see it. I also think Community is funnier but it’s a different kind of funny. Still, New Girl is awesome :)

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I have found I like her roomates even more than her! Schmidt reminds me a of a guy I dated. He even looks like him! Such a douche but so hilarious.

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I LOVE ZOEY DESCHANEL!!! Very good comedy show!

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love Zooey, but haven’t watched the show yet… it’s definitely on my to watch list, but I feel like I already waste way too much time watching TV. I kinda feel like I should give one up before I add another to my schedule.

posted over 2 years ago

EmmySur
Style_council
EmmySur

I love the show! It’s hilarious. Zooey’s character has such a good personality. Plus, I love some of the dressed she wears (:

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

adore adore adore the show. I love zooey deschanel!and her clothes are perfectly quirky!

posted over 2 years ago

Fatimapayan
Style_council
Fatimapayan

i love her!

posted over 2 years ago

byWoodsandWater
Style_council
byWoodsandWater

I love the show! I think Zooey Deschanel is so cute! I agree though, comedy wise it’s not as funny as It’s Always Sunny or Community.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I didn’t think I’d like it, but it really grew on me :) the cast/script are great. I’m glad ‘jess’ wasn’t the “indie princess quirky-yet-adorable mary jane” the promos made her out to be

posted over 2 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

I sooo L O V E that show :) I was in love after her “late night booty call” song! _

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I tried watching the show, and I just couldn’t get into it. I love Zooey Deschanel, but the show was not funny to me. I don’t like shows like The Big Bang Theory and those dry humor ones. Maybe that’s why I didn’t like it. I found the characters annoying. But I do love Zooey outside of that show! I think she’s amazing!

posted over 2 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I love the show its sweet and corky. It’s getting slightly cheesy but I still have a special place in my heart for it.

posted over 2 years ago

roxx_lady
Style_council
roxx_lady

Live for that show! Haha. It’s so funny and I’m always so excited to see the next episode. :) great taste in the tele.

posted over 2 years ago

dixieleota
Style_council
dixieleota

I love this show and I adore Zooey!

posted over 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I ove the show and I love Zooey ,she is so pretty! :)

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

i like this show and i like her style

posted over 2 years ago

tiffanyc1225
Style_council
tiffanyc1225

I never miss a New Girl episode… the characters are all adorable, and Zooey’s outfits are always amazing!

posted over 2 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

For Season one, I didn’t like how the show was going so I stopped watching. Disappointing for me because I love Zooey Deschanel. But recently I watched some Season two episodes and now I’m re-hooked! Season two has more hilarious lines and better plots for each episode, I think.

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I LOVE NEW GIRL. Zooey’s hair inspired me to try bangs. (My experiment with bangs ended in a heartbreak that I’m still trying to grow out.) I think the show is hilarious, and I love the characters that are in it. Also, I just really like admiring Zooey’s clothes and hair and face.

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

At first I felt like Zooey was trying too hard to be funny in that show. It was just really annoying. After a few episodes I’ve actually learned to like the show. Zooey’s character isn’t as annoying anymore (I think). Now I’m completely hooked on it!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION