SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Have you guys seen these pictures yet?

They’re such a tease! I can not wait until this movie come out! I read all of the books! They were so much fun!

posted almost 2 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

She looks awkward hahah :P nevertheless I CAN NOT WAIT! :D The only downside is I’ll probably be away at school so I won’t get to see it until I come home for break and it’s (hopefully) playing at the Theater I work at :)

LD_P
Style_council
LD_P

Ooh! So exciting! I’ve also read the whole trilogy, and I really look forward to the second movie! Such an amazing series of books – I just hope they do it justice.

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i am a bit apprehensive about finnick’s casting..but i am really looking forward to the movies

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

really? I love the Finnick they chose :P I was kind of leaning towards Garrett Hedlund because I saw him in several little gossip columns as being up for the part :P but I really like Sam Clafin too :P so I’m happy

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I’ve been keeping up with the Catching Fire movie’s process through magazine interviews and articles. I’m very interested to see how the new cast members perform.

posted over 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I can’t wait! But knowing how the books ends, I know I’ll be frustrated when they leave me with a cliff hanger.

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Yeah seriously! I know what you mean about the cliff hanger! That was really frustrating when I read it too!

posted over 1 year ago

LikeMagic
Style_council
LikeMagic

i saw the trailer it looks amazing :) i can’t wait till it comes out!

posted over 1 year ago

AkvileM
Style_council
AkvileM

this film will be amazing! i just feel it ;)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION